your most hated game?

Shotgun Opera

Dec 24, 2008
monkey_man said:
Wrists said:
On Topic: Cel Damage Overdrive. I mean it was fun to start with but then my cousins did nothing but play it for two weeks when they were staying with me, I just got sick of it.
damn you "wrists" cousins damn youuuu
cell damage overdrive is awesome, you turn a car, into a rocket, and then start wacking people with baseball bats, WHILE TINY

anyway, the game i reaaly hate is..
well..
i dont buy games i wont like.
Shotgun Opera said:
At the moment, it's MW2 (which I hope to sell in the near future)
wait, you ARE GOING TO SELL YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT?
because, even though the IWN net system sux, steam is the (sort of ) host of it. it's bound to your steam account. you aren't planning to sell that, are you?
I have it for the 360. o_O

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Shotgun Opera said:
monkey_man said:
Wrists said:
On Topic: Cel Damage Overdrive. I mean it was fun to start with but then my cousins did nothing but play it for two weeks when they were staying with me, I just got sick of it.
damn you "wrists" cousins damn youuuu
cell damage overdrive is awesome, you turn a car, into a rocket, and then start wacking people with baseball bats, WHILE TINY

anyway, the game i reaaly hate is..
well..
i dont buy games i wont like.
Shotgun Opera said:
At the moment, it's MW2 (which I hope to sell in the near future)
wait, you ARE GOING TO SELL YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT?
because, even though the IWN net system sux, steam is the (sort of ) host of it. it's bound to your steam account. you aren't planning to sell that, are you?
I have it for the 360. o_O
oh dear.. i forgot the game was on consoles
*turns head in shame*
-_-'

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
Haven: call of the king.

it is Possitentially the worst game EVAR.

its so bad that it BAFFLEZ ZE MIND.

in all seriousness though, stay away from it.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Street Fighter 4.

I've lived with my brother who's played every street fighter I'm sure, but anything with Ryu and Ken in it, SF2, MvC, CvSNK2, etc etc he's played it and now it's competitions here for SF4 and my god hadokens were fine now we have an annoying ass announcer. And they play this one often enough, for hours at a time. Hell on my birthday a while back they played from 4pm to 6am.

WHO WILL PROVE THE OLD AXIUM TODAY?!?!
I CAN FEEL THE TENSION ITS TANGIBLE!

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up game. Why don't they have an option to kill the announcer? It always kills me when games do not let you customize the game. I try to drown it out with a game on the PC but the announcer cuts through everything and drills into my skull and then relieves itself in the hole. I hate Street Fighter 4 I'm actually holding it in my hand about to sell it without telling him. The game grates on my nerves so very badly.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Usually I would say that there is no point in hating a video game but I just hate Brawl so much. Not sure if I can say I hate Nintendo and HAL Laboratory for disappointing me since they have made some of my favourite games, I need to hate something though, maybe the new Nintendo.

humor_involuntario

Mar 31, 2010
The Only game that is puke molded as a disk and sold under a title is MW2. god!, it's not realism, in reality your lungs don't regenerate after 5 secs of waiting in cover, apart it's a lvl based shooter... which makes it unbalanced as shit... anyways it's like that

Ubermetalhed

Sep 15, 2009
Final Fantasy 12... graphically ugly, dull irritating characters (bar Balthier), awful battle system, terrible uninvolving story and those bloody stupid gambits.

I got to the end of the game but I couldn't be bothered to finish due to the fact I just didn't care anymore.

Byr0m

Jun 7, 2010
Fallout 1 and 2
*flameshield up*
I played them after playing Fallout 3 - which I absolutely love - clocked 600hrs total on it on PC - but when I tried to play the predecessors, I just couldn't get into them, I really didn't like the combat system, it seems really slow - even for turn-based games and fights dragged on because of my character's inability to hit things even at point-blank range (I am talking about the starting few 'areas') so I ended up using all my healing items and then dying. Especially on Fallout 2. This is a real downer to me, especially when I don't automatically think to save so its usually half an hour's playtime wasted.

I know that the fact I never really played it as a kid and had a different selection of games obviously has an effect but I really can't see the appeal.

P.S. I liked Fallout Tactics, whether that counts for anything or not, I don't know.

stiborge

Sep 23, 2009
AC10 said:
MW2 and Halo.
I just ignore anything involving these two games.
Yes, I have to generally agree. Although most hated is probably Madden, like all of them, really sports games in general. I'm also not the biggest fan of the Sonic games. Not even the old ones that are supposed to be good.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Beyblade, as you pretty much have no control over anything.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Final Fantasy XIII. I have ranted and ranted about this game
I love FF 3-10 (and even X-2) but XII was awful and XIII was the final straw, that game was god-damn attrocious!! Go from A to B, fight along the way, watch a cutscene, fight a boss, repeat. There are no towns, no NPCs to talk to, no side-quests and mini-games, nothing! It was soooo boring and repetetive. Even it's story dwindles out from being really interesting to dull and boring, with characters that just piss me off and to whom I felt no connection whatsoever
Final Fantasy XIII I hate you, I hate you so very much

KingGolem

Jun 16, 2009
The whole Grand Theft Auto series and all games made in its formula (like Saints Row 2, and a few games made about rappers, like 50 cent). I don't even give a shit how the gameplay is, these games glorify those damned gangsters and their backwards, barbaric, and destructive culture. They are wretched villains and terrorists in the heart of all our cities, and instead of hunting them down and killing them all we're making games about them. Not to mention all the kind of logical hellfire they bring down on the industry, giving anti-video game psychos ammunition.

Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, and similar games. These I don't hate nearly as much as the afforementioned GTA series, but I still consider these a blight on our beloved gaming industry. They're all so terribly and oppressively bland, always re-hashing the same themes in settings in the same detestable grayish-brown color palette. These games are the antitheses of creativity, individuality, and escapism from our drab, dingy, depressing world. What's more, they sell like hot cakes, spreading the plague to more and more games. These often bring down the wrath of Fox news and other third-rate journalists, but unlike the GTA games, they at least glorify someone worth glorfying.

Yeah, and pretty much any game that focuses on online multiplayer. I think you know why.