Your MW2 Callsign

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
crepesack said:
I use grassy knoll, THE GRASS IS OVERPOWERED! <3 ign forum boards haha.
Ah, but that originated from the Charlie Oscar Delta forums. I was there and much Tuna was caught that day.

At the moment I use 'The Watchmen' with the TF141 logo for an emblem. The emblem was for reaching some rank and 'The Watchmen' for calling in a certain amount of UAVs. Both like kinda cool, so yeah...

Antiparticle

Dec 8, 2008
I'm "Accident Prone". After playing Team Fortress 2 for so long I really had to get used to the fact that in MW2 you can't just jump off buildings to surprise an enemy below...

I should change it to something else soon though, it doesn't really happen to me anymore these days.

ZodiacBraves

Jun 26, 2008
I use the paddle that says "owned" on it.

Not only have I not seen many people use it, but since I am usually the guy to shoot down killstreak rewards, its satisfying to take down a harrier moments after it arrives on the battlefield and have the enemy see OWNED.

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
I have "C4 and After" as my Title (For getting 15 kills with C4) and Shotgun shells as my emblem.
My Clan Tag is ESC because I'm in the Escapists MW2 group.

Faps

Jul 27, 2008
Heartbreaker with lots of pretty pink hearts around it and a nice pinkish skull...my name is also coloured pink.

Mr.Black

Oct 27, 2009
It was Unbreakable for a while, until I saw someone else with it, so I changed to Godhand.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
I got mastermind after 6 headshots in a row. I decided to keep it coz it looks cool with the scope, numbers, fire and gold. Also my emblem is the nuclear radiation symbol. I like to use my emblem to show other players what my gameplay tatics are. For example i had the animated Harrier symbol on for a while because the harrier was my "finishing" killstreak. Now my last (finishing) killstreak is a tatical nuke.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Pyromaniac. Laughs evilly as, fire blazes around him. "Yeah fire rules."

Also the reason why I chose it is, because in most games my kills usually end up being fire related. For example I once took out three people by shooting an explosive barrel.

ShotgunSmoke

Apr 19, 2009
Shot Down, the background image is ultra cool.

I'm pretty new to the multiplayer, I haven't unlocked much.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Mine is "My Little Pwny", with a little unicon pony trailing a rainbow behind it, with a heart-and-crossbones for my embelm. I love envisioning the looks on the faces of the people I kill.

"Shit. I was killed by THAT?!"

DRT25

Dec 8, 2009
miracleofsound said:
I don't know what any of the stupid things mean.

Mine is a backwards Irish flag. Good one, Infinity Ward.
LOL thats the ivory coast flag FAIL!!!!! LOLOOLOL

Apone

Jan 13, 2008
Fire Daemon said:
crepesack said:
Ah, but that originated from the Charlie Oscar Delta forums. I was there and much Tuna was caught that day.

At the moment I use 'The Watchmen' with the TF141 logo for an emblem. The emblem was for reaching some rank and 'The Watchmen' for calling in a certain amount of UAVs. Both like kinda cool, so yeah...
I had that for a while, looks cool. Then I moved on to 'Get to the Choppa!' I think for calling in a certain amount of helos.
Now it's Godhand, which I got at the same time for Death from Above so I can't tell which is for getting the game winning kill cam with an AC130.

Thats the trouble I find with the titles, if you get more that one at once you can't tell why unless it's obvious.

Antiparticle

Dec 8, 2008
Antiparticle said:
I'm "Accident Prone". After playing Team Fortress 2 for so long I really had to get used to the fact that in MW2 you can't just jump off buildings to surprise an enemy below...

I should change it to something else soon though, it doesn't really happen to me anymore these days.
By now I've changed it to "Fly Swatter" because I'm usually the one who takes out Choppers and Pave Lows and other flying killstreak rewards. I made a special anti-air class (with Stinger and Cold Blooded and such) and I always switch to it right away as soon as an enemy aircraft is detected.

MintyNinja

Sep 17, 2009
Absolute Symbiosis said:
I use "Ninja" with the shuriken emblem.
If only shurikens could be used in MW2...
This... Exactly this. But my name actually has Ninja in it too.

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Apone said:
Fire Daemon said:
crepesack said:

I had that for a while, looks cool. Then I moved on to 'Get to the Choppa!' I think for calling in a certain amount of helos.
Now it's Godhand, which I got at the same time for Death from Above so I can't tell which is for getting the game winning kill cam with an AC130.

Thats the trouble I find with the titles, if you get more that one at once you can't tell why unless it's obvious.
Death From Above is, because I've called in 3 AC130's, and I only have Godhand.

They really need a guide or something.