Your name has now been changed to your username

o_O

Jul 19, 2009
This is a good forum name. Not so much irl. How the hell do you even say it? >_>

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
well, its not bad. i would sound like a badass, and i dont particularly like my own name that much (its not bad, there are just a number of names i prefer).
and also since my dad really likes james bond, i might finally have a nickname. i guess i would have to get good at inventing stuff, but hey that was my plan anyway. so yeah, Q isnt that bad, or Quazi (for short of course). better than the username i used to use for everthing ;;shudders at thought of being called superpie2themax;;

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
meh, I wouldn't care much. However if I was turned into what my username describes, that would be awesome :D

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
Aww, man. My previously 4-letter namer is now 18 characters long and highly repetitive. Meh. I could live with it, but it'd be kind of ridiculous.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I feel like awesome and bacon every day. Who wouldn't want a name like FalloutJack?

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Best. Name. Ever.

I would go enter legal agreements just to sign official documents with this.

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
Well...shit i didn't actually consider this ever happening. My username is the name of a character i used in some erotic drawings a couple years back... this is gonna be weird.