Your name has now been changed to your username

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Madara XIII said:
shadyh8er said:
Fappy said:
People would laugh at me every time I introduced myself :(
HA! That's brilliant!

OT: If I only go by the first part I'll be fine. It's the "h8er" part that worries me.
You a h8er. Simple as that

Plus this calls for obligatory video

<youtube=XJSkrF8nhxg>
Even more brilliance!

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Considering my username is a nickname (that no one calls me by) I wouldn't really mind, especially because it's a lot more unique than "Alex."

Chronarch

Oct 31, 2009
I foresee problems; although, if people would shorten it when speaking I might be called "Ninja" which would be rather nifty.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
yeah, i guess interspark has a kinda geeky ring to it, although my friends sometimes call me inter, which i guess is less of a mouthful :p

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
My username has been my nickname since middle school, so I'm pretty cool with that. Hell, I'd use it for all my information if I had the opportunity.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Nice! The Doctor is in, baby!

Yeah. I would probably actually say that as much as possible, since people would be calling me "Doctor" for short.

Well, that and "allons-y!"

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
In in-game stuff, people tend to refer to me as just 'idle'.

I guess I could get used to it.

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Quite a few of my friends (possibly since we first started talking online) call me this, weirdly enough. Wouldn't change that much.

Unfortunately, that means the nicknames continue. "Coggles" being one of the worst ones.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
tbh people would still shorten it to Dave so I don't think there'd be that much of an issue.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
I'd be perfectly happy being called Gralian, or Gral for short. In fact, it's something i used to get called on Skype as it was my name for a wow character, or previous account name, and even though the person i was speaking to knew my real name, i was still called Gral for informality's sake, and i didn't mind it one bit.

[sup]To be honest, i'd prefer using a handle instead of a real name. 'Real names' are so... boring.[/sup]

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
People'll think I'd be EMO of some sort won't they? *Sigh* wished I registered with my usual nickname, DoomDesire(damn that sounds even darker).

People'll probably abbreviate it to Zombie or something and it kind of describes my appearance pretty accurately so I guess I'll manage.