Your name has now been changed to your username

E-Penguin

Jun 7, 2010
DanDeFool said:
Moonpooman said:
DanDeFool said:
Moonpooman said:
DanDeFool said:
Whelp... time to hit the county courthouse to get that name change paperwork filled out!

Honestly, I kind of hate my username. It's pretentious, it's silly, it makes me look like an angsty teenager. Admittedly, I was an angsty teenager when I first started using this username, an angsty NERD teenager because I took the name from Dante's sword from Devil May Cry 2 and 3. It's kind of been my default on a number of message boards and community sites that I needed an account with for various reasons but had no interest in participating in; something that usually isn't taken and is easy to remember.

I think I'm going to change it.

Note: Assuming I HAVE changed it, my old username was RebellionXXI. Ugh.

EDIT: Much better. Maybe not the best username in the world, but DanDeFool is at least a lot less pretentious.
What was you old one?

I'm thinking about changing mine too. Guess why.
It says my old name in my original post. And I changed my profile pic to something even goofier-looking. Yaay!

As for why you would want to change your username... um... because the moon is made of cheese, and a moon man made of poo would therefore be totally inexplicable?
No, all your posts say "DanDeFool".

As for my username, it's simply because "poo" seems childish.
A: With regards to your username, I was joking around. But yeah, I can see why you'd want to change it.

B: I meant in the post itself. Apparently you didn't read it very carefully.

DanDeFool said:
I think I'm going to change it.

Note: Assuming I HAVE changed it, my old username was RebellionXXI. Ugh.
OOh, somehow I misread that as an even older username you once had.

Strange...

RifkaMarie

Disillusioned Optimist
Jul 22, 2009
Considering my user name IS my name, just translated... all I would be changing is my middle name from Michelle to Marie. No big deal - I wouldn't have picked it if I didn't like the sound of it. And I've been "Rif" or "Riffie" to my friends for at least 10 years. I would honestly like myself better as Rifka than Rebecca.

And! Because there are now THREE of us at my office, and I am ALWAYS getting the other two's calls, if I could say my name was Rifka, there would no longer be an issue!

And it would be so. Fricken. Cool.

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
I'd be unhappy. Why? Then I'd have to give up my dreams as a game designer and become a medic in the Marine Corps. I'd have to develop Power Armor, Chainswords, Power Axes...all this stuff or my name is pointless.

stygN

Yay! Custom title!
Jul 9, 2010
My friends randomly call me my online nick, and I really like it! I also have a last name for it, stygN Grimgore.. Wouldn't mind that at all I think..

monkey-skitz 91

Apr 16, 2010
i would shit myself laughing everytime i went into a room and shouted XiX SNIPES XiX or Vxi prOxScOPeS XI or some other shit and watched all the chavs and retards turn and look at me.