Your name has now been changed to your username

Qmonster

Sep 20, 2010
Well, my username comes from my IRL nickname anyway, so no biggie. People would still call me "Monster"

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
Remove the capitalised THE from my name, remove two R's, and un-capitalise the O, G, and the remaining R and you have my actual name anyway, so no biggie. I'm pretty sure people would call me exactly what they call me now, but louder.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
My username is the result of a terrible joke I played on a friend that went so far the best option was to adopt the identity myself. People would wonder why a Caucasian male has a middle eastern name however. It is also from such a horrible in-joke that outside of the group that understand the context it would not be well received.

Alarieliia

Mar 18, 2011
I could go by Ali. My username is kinda long so I'd have to use a nickname. In RL my name is rather short so Very few call me by a nick name. Those that do call me Ellie so that works here too so not much change really.

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
Could be slightly awkward, I'll say that much.
I'd probably get a lot of prejudice directed at me. No... Wait... Since when are people's names an indication of what they're like?
Nevermind then. Still, it'd be awkward.

EDIT: Very few people would have the same name, though... That'd be a plus I guess.

Zetsubou^-^

Mar 1, 2011
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! MY NAME BEING DESPAIR HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!

But in all seriousness, i probably wouldn't mind, other than explaining how to say it for the eleventy-billionth time to the same damn person who probably has problems just remembering english. incompetent americans have left me in despair!!!

S

SaKenyi

Hm, I wouldn´t mind too much. I´ve been calling by my nickname before and the name itself is just a mix between an alcoholic beverage and a tiny blue fish, so nothing wrong there.

crazy_egyptian

Dec 2, 2010
It's an adequate description of myself, half the people I know call me by it already, and it's better than my current name.
Win/Win/Win?

KingTwelveSixteen

Dec 18, 2010
Hmmm...KingTwelveSixteen could be my full name.

King for first
Twelve in the middle
Sixteen goes last

Either that or people will just call me 1216 like some people do already in forums.

I don't really think I like the change that much but I can live with it.

The Gnome King

Mar 27, 2011
Vault101 said:
How do you feel?

me?.....well I think I can live with it though its not very feminine
My friends already refer to my polyfidelitious family as "the gnomes" and my wife came up with "The Gnome King" for me so I've had some practice using it.

I think I could live with it. ;)

Zetswe

Aug 5, 2009
I would like it I mean my closes friends and I call ourself's by are online name's so it would not be that hard to do for me.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
I would confuse the living hell out of people.

"how do I say your name? chin Angel?"

-_-

"Chinangel. You know, 'china angel', except the "a" is shared by both words."

"oh...you're...you're kinda stupid...aren't you?"

-_-