Your Next Day One Purchase?

DFDelta

Dec 4, 2011
MechWarrior Online would be the next one, tough you can't really call it purchase since it is a F2P game.
Guild Wars 2 does not count since I have already bought it, and X-Rebirth is later this year... if its even 2012.

So... if one was very strict about the criterias one could say there is no day one purchase left this year :p

b15h4m0n

Sep 7, 2010
Guild Wars 2.

Maybe not exactly Day[1] (pun intended), but as soon as I make sure my machine will live up to its requirements. No waiting for price drop, no pre-order.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I plan on picking up the Guild Wars 2 Collector's Edition when it comes out on the 26th. I was going to get Spec Ops on the same day as well but I cancelled my pre-order for it.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Gravity Rush WAS my next day one purchase...but luckily I got it a week early. Look forward to getting the DLC when the game "officially" releases tomorrow.

The only up and coming games that I can think of for day one purchases would be Ragnarok Odyssey, and maybe Dark Souls PC...if it doesn't turn out to be a shoddy port.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I think it will be The Last Story because I need some more Wii games and I'm having a memory crisis with my PS3 at the moment.

Xanthious

Dec 25, 2008
It will be Tuesday of next week when I pick up Zen Studios new game Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles. Love me some Zen Pinball!

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
omicron1 said:
Gravity Rush. T minus 1 day for that.

Other than that: I've preordered T2, GW2, and Borderlands 2, so I'm pretty well stocked.
Also getting Gravity Rush tomorrow.^^

I've also got Lollipop Chainsaw pre-ordered for tomorrow, and GW2 Collector's Edition, whenever that comes out.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Bioshock: Infinite is the only thing in the forseeable future that looks like it's worth a Day-1 purchase.
Although, Doom 3: BFG Edition might earn one, depending on what pre-order bonuses it has.

Raioken18

Dec 18, 2009
The Last of Us, if that was actual non scripted gameplay it looks amazing. Don't really see and first day buys for a while.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
GZGoten said:
Borderlands 2 - I loved 1 so why wouldn't I love 2 :p
I already have the 'moderate' edition pre-ordered. Like you said it's Borderlands 1 - but by all accounts with the kinks worked out, and I can already see that they've fixed the great big obvious one that is 'brown'. Add on the extra TLC for making the PC version more than just a port (supposedly, hopefully) and what's not to like?[footnote]If you like Borderlands, that is. But Borderlands 2 will probably wind up with even more fans for above-stated reasons.[/footnote]

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Kingdom Hearts 3D

... or, it would be, except i'm pennyless right now and can't afford anything

Doom-Slayer

Ooooh...I has custom title.
Jul 18, 2009
Matthew94 said:
I'm not sure, maybe X-Rebirth?

I've been burned so many times I'm very wary of pre-ordering.
All my yes. I want this game like I want no other. If they make a big preorder or exclusive pack or something like that, I will pay whatever they ask.

Alkali

Nov 25, 2009
The only games I'm looking forward too at the moment are Torchlight 2 and Guild Wars 2; both of which I've pre-purchased.
Sooo, Day One purchases are obviously too slow.

Pickles

That Ice Ain't Nice
Mar 1, 2012
Country
Australia
Only one I can really think of is Heart of the Swarm.
My last two day one purchases (Human Revolution and Diablo 3) were a bit disappointing, but I know what to expect with starcraft.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
Well I've preordered Lollipop Chainsaw but I ordered it from the UK (I'm in Australia), so I won't get it until a week after launch. I've already missed the release of Max Payne 3, Prototype 2 and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, even though I'm planning to get them this month.

Maybe Borderlands 2?