Your Next Day One Purchase?

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I'm not really one for day ones buys, but Borderlands 2 is a definite pre-purchase on Steam.

ChaosStep

Dec 28, 2007
I buy all my games day one or never at all.

Up this week is Lollipop Chainsaw and Gravity Rush

Supertegwyn

Oct 7, 2010
Tuesday Night Fever said:
Probably Borderlands 2.

If not Borderlands 2, then Colonial Marines, since I'm a fanboy who'll buy anything that features the Xenomorph.
Well, enjoy your wait.

February is a loooooong way away.

OT: ARMA 3, Borderlands 2, maybe some others that I can think of.

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
Last Of Us.

Naughty Dog, don't let me down. You are one of my favourite game developers, even before I didn't know who you were. As I kid, I loved Crash Bandicoot. I hope the Last of Us with it's HOPEFULLY none scripted game play is just as good or even better.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Halo 4. If it wasn't the only bloody game I want this year I'd probably wait, but screw it.

SFMB

May 13, 2009
I have to with Dishonored or Dark Souls for PC... Maybe Borderlands 2, if it comes out earlier...

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Assassin's Creed III

I'm really looking forward to the new style of gameplay.

AngleWyrm

Feb 2, 2009
Done with Day-One purchases. I'de like to buy X-COM:The Strategy Game, but I'm not going to buy it on day one, nor on the basis of a downloadable demo. Why? Because previous knock-offs have demonstrated just how boring and repetetive the gameplay can be. So I'll wait until word gets out.

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
I've pre-ordered Borderlands 2 and pre-purchased Torchlight 2. I might consider buying Guild Wars 2 day one as well. Looks awesome.

Smeatza

Dec 12, 2011
Borderlands 2
The original was the definition of excellence and the developer and publisher have never done anything to make me distrust them.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Lollipop Chainsaw is my next day one purchase, which is out this Friday but won't be able to play it until next Monday because I'm off on a stag weekend so hoping it turns up on Thursday.

After that, RE6 if it gets good reviews, not getting burned like I did with 5 again. Then The Last of Us because it looks good. Gonna wait and see what the deal is with Dead Space 3, if they have turned it into Gears of War then I can wait until it drops in price. Watch Dogs looks good too, will be keeping an eye on that too.

Also thinking of selling my version of Tales of Graces f and getting the special edition with the sound track and stuff when it is officially out in September.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

Because the world needs more space RTS games, and I like the original game.

deidara

Nov 23, 2011
I'm not too sure on release dates, but it's probably gonna be Tekken Tag 2. I'm not buying any new games until I finish my backlog. There's only a few games left, but I'll be buying games I missed afterwards. That all should be done by the time Tekken Tag 2 comes by though.

Soulfoodman

Dec 20, 2009
Definitely Borderlands 2 and Ni No Kuni.

I'm still a little on the fence about Bioshock: Infinite and Torchlight 2, but I'm leaning towards a day 1 purchases.

I enjoy day 1 purchases. There's something about being able to play the game at midnight on the day it came out that really appeals to me. 95% of the time I end up happy with my purchase too, so the odds are good enough for me. In recent memory I bought Fallout: New Vegas, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f, and Skyrim, and all those have been worth the money.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
Heart of the Swarm. Seeing as I consider Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty the greatest thing in the history of gaming, I think the expansion will be at least decent.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
neonsword13-ops said:
The complete lack of Persona 4: Arena in here is astounding.

Anyway, yeah, Persona 4: Arena.
Yup same here its my most looked forward to game of the year so is almost guaranteed day 1 purchase for me (money and time allowing) theres also DOA5 I think thats out after though but will probably get that near day 1. These will probably be my only other day one purchases this year (first was SCV) its just more economical to wait for me nowadays theres no point in me buying an epic game for 40 pounds only to not be able to play it for more than a few hours each month much better to leave it on the shelf and pick it up for a quarter of the price a few (or more) months down the line