Your personal demons...

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
Well, to tell you the truth...I'm damn SCARED SHITLESS by terrorists. Having nearly gotten my entire family killed by terrorists in close shaves, I hate them but they also scare me to no ends...What are your personal demons?

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I have a strong fear of bombs.

Like the fear that a nuclear bomb will drop at any moment.

That and I'm scared of the dark. Seriously, if there's a power outage at night and its pitch black, I'm terrified. I have to hold someone or something to make myself feel better.

And of rejection. That's why I've never asked a girl out before.

I'm open with my emotions, but for some reason, I just can't ask a girl out because I think she'll say no, then she'll make fun of me and tell her friends what an idiot I am and all that.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
I'm terrible at talking about emotions, as all my girlfriends have been quick to point out. There's nothing wrong with keeping everything bottled up inside, right? :p

Kalfira

Feb 14, 2010
Pants. I have a crippling fear of pants.

But seriously, bee's and wasps. When I was a young child I had a few very negative run ins with those venous ovipositors and subconsiously i've never gotten over it. Intellectually I know that they are nothing to be afraid of but when I see one I am struck with complete dumbfounded terror.

the1ultimate

Apr 7, 2009
I'm afraid of needles. Consequently I'm largely unimmunised.

I guess I just hate things that stick into my skin, because IV drips scare me too.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
I'm really scared of hurting my fingers, hands or arms. As a musician, that wouldn't go down well.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
I killed the father of a man, he now seeks his vengeance upon me and my sixth finger.

OT: I really don't have anyhting haunting me at the moment. Glad it's that way.

UnusualStranger

Keep a hat handy
Jan 23, 2010
I only fear that when I die, all I have done will amount to nothing. But then again, perhaps I am doomed to that fate anyway.

Perhaps a personal demon I should confront is looking upon failure and expecting it.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
I am my own Daemon mwhahaha.

But I do also have a fear of heights...around other people. I have no problem looking out over a cliff, bridge, whatever when I'm by myself but if there is a single other person than suddenly I don't want to be anywhere near them. I guess it's a fear that they might push me but it isn't as if I'm paranoid around people.. just around cliffs.

BulletMoaf

Jul 22, 2009
space, if its real that is, is an absurdly hostile/dangerous/scary place if you ask me.

people in the wrong amounts/qualities can scare me too, though not as much as the thougth of space.

and im talking about space as the interstellar area of supposed nothingness, not the volume of rooms or such.

Distazo

Feb 25, 2009
The fear of being left all alone at the end of life.

I am sure that's a fear we all have, but I literally confront it daily.

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
I'm afraid of everything in general. I'm afraid of my currently unstable future which grows more unstable. I'm afraid of people, that they'll do something bad towards me (e.g. arson, murder, etc). I'm scared of myself, in terms of me doing something bad which I do often have temptations to do random bad stuff. Scared of the afterlife (as well as death) as well, just because I'm not sure what it is.

Probably the worst one is my fear of zombies. I can watch or play zombie games fine, but every time I have a nightmare, it's always zombies. Usually after I'm up for about five minutes absolutely scared to go back to sleep in case they break in at night. It also sometimes leads to me getting up and laying at the door, barricading it just in case. I also end up getting a bit jumpy anything past midnight of any noise if everyone has already gone to bed (which is made worse since sometimes the ferrets next door like to play around, thus making noise).

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
I do fear missing things. What if I miss out some things from my teen-age?
I mean, you can't go back once you grow! I don't want to live with regrets, that would be most horrible.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
There is nothing to fear but fear itself...And Spiders.

I. HATE. SPIDERS.