Your personal demons...

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
I fear rejection, a slight fear of fire, i'm partly afraid of spiders i'll deal with them if i have to but i dont like too. Mostly i fear losing the ones i love and care about

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
I fear close quarter combat,and thats why I avoid fighting.Im weak so I cant realy take many people on 1v,unless I can get a few moves on them that I learn that can do alot of damage without using any strength.

Edit:I feel I should put this too,I fear that I will let my demonic side take control of me.

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
Due to the fact I'm on the verge of finishing my GCSE's I have this horrible fear that I'll fail and end up with no further education, no job, living at my parents when I'm 25.

I dream of making films one day, it's something I've always wanted to do. The horrible feeling of not being able to is something that worries me greatly. I wouldn't want to settle for anything else.

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
Open areas, such as the ocean, space (the cosmic kind), etc.

I often have dreams that I'm swimming near the coast of a beach, but then I get yanked into the ocean at terrifying speeds by an unknown force. I have similar ones about floating off into space, usually towards a planet.

Besides that, death. The thought of not existing for eternity truly scares me.

Samcanuck

Nov 26, 2009
People who have screwed me over. Ex girl-friends who have cheated. The United States and how their people re-elected Bush, etc etc. Religion and the lack of me actually communicating with God to prove anything.

NeuroticBabbler

Feb 22, 2010
I am afraid of the vastly increasing amount of idiots in this world.

Especially when I look at failblog.
Also, overpopulation in general.

Nibsy

Sep 11, 2009
Pararaptor said:
Fear of rejection. I'm too scared to ask places about work, tell a girl how a feel about her, all that shit...
Oh, amongst many other things.
This is pretty much me...

Also a fear of being around alot of people for any extended period of time, I don't go crazy, I just get a feeling of unease... I'm weird like that I guess.

Vrud

Mar 11, 2009
I'm terrified of banality.

No, really. I think it has to do with a mindset I've carried over from my childhood, that there is only hell and purgatory - no such thing as heaven. To this end, I'm obsessed with horror, and overall the most unpleasant things I can think of... anything to distract from the nothing.

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
My personal fear that my confidence will be taken by others as arrogance.

And swans. I hate those f**kers. Seriously, they are so sinister.

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
For some reason beyond my own understanding I hate and I am really afraid of Sharks, funny thing is that I am not sure why, considering that there are no sharks near our sea =/
But I can't even stand digital sharks, to make an example I was playing crysis seeing how long I could swim into the ocean when a shark appeared. I simply quit the game and didn't played it for a week.

ShrooM_DoughKiD

Jan 14, 2010
Rejection, Loss of a loved one, Being Forgotten by a loved one, The unknown, The truth, Natural Light (when hungover), being lied to (which has caused severe Paranoia) and last but really, not least, myself.

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
Its been said before...but spiders :\ I really cant stand anything with more than 4 legs. Other than that I dont really fear much. Swimming in dark water can be a bit unsettling, and I sometimes fear to lose my loved ones. But seeing as I will sooner or later (or I'll die first) it seems a bit redundant.

Jan 15, 2010
I have Trypanophobia which is an extreme and irrational fear of medical procedures involving injections or hypodermic needles. If I have to get immunized I CANNOT see the needle or I flip.

ShawnRiles

Jun 13, 2009
I'm a paranoid person, I keep coming up with theories of what people could be doing behind my back, if people hate me or not and they're just hiding it.