Your Pseudonym, how did you come up with it?

MasterMuffinMan

Aug 19, 2008
Mine is a somewhat long story. When I was about 13, I went to this youth club and, being the dork that I am, no-one remembered my name. At the time I could do a pretty good rendition of the 'Do you know the Muffin Man?' scene from Shrek, which was seemingly the first time that anyone noticed me, so I was referred to as the Muffin Man from then on.

The 'Master' bit comes up because I joined the Star Wars forums and 'MuffinMan' was taken, so my 15-year-old self thought it wouldn't be at all lame to Jedi-fy my screen name. It was also taken on the Escapist forums, so I figured I might as well be consistent.

UggBoot

Nov 2, 2010
I got my name from my (ex)girlfriend's description of me: Warm, comfy and occasionally smelly.
Couldn't think of anything else, so why not?

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
The first thing I ever did on the Internet besides aimlessly surfing for random information, was to buy a rare, old game (Koudelka) on eBay. I figured I might want to use eBay again some day, but I wasn't sure how long it would be until next time. So, I needed a username I knew I wouldn't forget.

It works so well, I decided to use it here too.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
I'm a diagnosed schizophrenic. But with 'SchizoBoy', everyone mispronounced it in my earlier gaming days, so put a 'k' in. The 'Boy', well kinda obvious when it started, but now, because I have the mental age/intelligence/maturity of a 16yo.

Rusty pumpkin

Sep 25, 2009
Well, funny story... wait, no. Um... I have no clue. I assume it had something to do with halloween, can't remember my thought process at the time. Also, if you feel like asking how this is possible according to nature, I don't know.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
ThreeWords? It just kinda happened; I need a name, and a name there was. It would be nice to have some kind fo cool story, but I just sort of ... knew it.

Death-of-Penguins

Mar 2, 2010
Mostly down to Terry Pratchett books. In Reaper Man, Death is split into many Deaths- Death of Rats etc.
I like penguins. I used to have a picture of a penguin reaper somewhere. So Death of Penguins.
Not death to penguins, as people on youtube seem to think.

Cavan

Jan 17, 2011
I looked at my first name, wondered if anybody had taken it, found nobody had, ???, profit.

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
When I was 8, I really liked the game "AdventureQuest" (Don't judge me.) My sister was making an account for herself and you get to have more than one Player Character, so I asked if she could make another one for me, despite already having my own account. She said yes and asked me what I wanted my name to be with an underlying tone that signified that she was going to cause this to backfire on me somehow. At the time, I didn't understand what the tone meant at the time, so I said, "Make my name 'Qboy'!" about 5 times because that's what I did when I was young and annoying.
Look at my name and you'll see how it backfired, but it stuck and I was okay with it.

Rook

Oct 11, 2008
I've got three names really. Morovon349 is of unknown origin,I honestly have no idea how i came up with it but it's my gamertag on both psn and xbox.

My most recent and my more preferred one is Faintly Psychotic. For the past couple of years I've been described as insane by my friends and have actually scared someone because I shared a few 'thoughts' with him. He said I should really try and get some help, not in a mean way but out of concern. I say random things and have unbelievable thoughts that I haven't been able to describe to anyone yet so I thought "Fuck it,why not." and called myself FaintlyPsychotic.

The other is from Guild Wars and is Faint Darkness.I was too young to have a reason for it and just thought it sounded cool.

RaffB

Jul 22, 2008
My Middle name is Raplh , which i shortened and changed a bit and my last name starts with a B so hence this one

My other one is normally RaffBiffy, comes from the same thing, but when I was a huge fan of Biffy Clyro

KnightRider0717

Mar 20, 2010
theres a few i tend to use

knightrider0717 or 0791 is because my name is michael knight which was hasselhoffs character on knight rider and the numbers are my birthday and not just due to random or rarity

magnet is from when i used to play socom 2 years ago i was shit at first and was dubbed the bullet magent and it just stuck

mudcaster is because i didnt know what to call my wow character and looked at my stratocaster and mixed it with mudkip :p

and fender is because i love fender guitars haha