Your S.P.E.C.I.A.L.!

Steel Ronin

Apr 14, 2009
You're* S.P.E.C.I.A.L. I don't own a special.
Also
Strength: 6
Perception: 5
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 7
Luck: 7

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
Str:7; End 6 : *Str & End high due to years of weight-lifting, hiking, and general survivalist nonsense.

Per:3 * Short-sighted. Too many years of wan- err, watching TV. Yeaaaah. That's what I was gonna say.

Cha:8 * I managed a multi-lingual office at 23 (I'm older than that now lol), and people were trying to transfer in from across the country due to my positive reputation. There was a 2 year waiting list for transfers. And this wasn't a small company - it was the largest in that industry in the country at the time, employing some 15,000 people.

Int:8 * The office I managed I was doing in a foreign language I learnt in 6 months of casual study. I learnt and devised a new, more efficient method of morse code in 3 hours. My nickname is 'The Sage' due to my uncanny knowledge.

Agi:5 * Not exactly the most graceful of sods.

LUC:3 * I am cursed by the gods !!! EXAMPLES: The number of times random shit has fallen off shelves straight onto me, a rock has been thrown into the air in a crowd and has landed straight onto me, and quite frankly I was almost killed when I was a kid (5 fat kids - each about 20kgs heavier than me - had crossed the wooden bridge. On my attempt, it snapped cleanly in two and I fell 5 or so metres; breaking both arms, 4 ribs, my collar bone, and my jaw in two places. Swimming with an entire SCHOOL of kids - and the 3m stinger jellyfish in the ocean gets ME and ME ALONE. WTF??

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
Str 5 (As strong as the Average grown man)
Per 6 (I don't miss much, but i'm not godly vision-wise)
End 6 (I have a good immune system and I can take a punch or three no problem)
Cha 3 (fairly anti-social)
Int 8 (I've never met anyone I would consider smarter than me)
Agi 5 (I can get around as good as the next guy, but don't expect me to amaze anyone)
Luck 5 (Just average I don't really believe in luck)

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Strength: 5 [small](I can help you move your stuff)[/small]
Perception: 4 but +2 with the Four Eyes trait [small](I know when something's askew)[/small]
Endurance: 6 [small](I can stand some pain)[/small]
Charisma: 4 [small](I'm good with persons but not with people)[/small]
Intelligence: 6 [small](I can hold up in an intellectual debate... for about twenty minutes)[/small]
Agility: 5 [small](I might be clumsy at times, but I'm still a pretty good dancer. That counts, right? Right?)[/small]
Luck: 5 [small](I'm not dead yet... so that's something)[/small]

Not bad, but I wouldn't hold up in the wasteland.

And, of course, I would tag my skills in Guns, Lockpick, and Speech. Those are the vital ones!

Lunar Shadow

Dec 9, 2008
S:4
P:6
E:5
C:3
I: 6
A:6
L:10

I know that is over what it should be, but it is a more accurate portrayal of me. Given the stupid amount of shit I have gone through unscathed, I am a lucky individual. Just today I lost the tread on my rear tire at 70 mph and drifted into a road sign before spinning around and almost going down a hill. Not a scratch or bruise on me. Fast hands also aided me in keeping the car under some semblance of control.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Perception: 2 (I have to wear glasses.)
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 4 (I am horrible in most social situations and hate social interaction.)
Intelligence: 9 (I'd say I'm more quite a bit more intelligent than my age group right now, which is 15-16.)
Agility: 6 (I can run pretty fast.)

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Strength: 3
Perception: 6
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 8
Luck: 4

I'm really weak, perceptive enough, don't have much endurance, strangely likely (I suppose I'm eccentric), people seem to think I'm smart, I'm pretty limber despite not being in the best shape, and I'm not all that lucky.

robert01

Jul 22, 2011
Strength: 3
Perception: 4
Endurance: 8
Charisma: 2
Agility: 3

Forget the extra points you don't get free shit like that in real life.

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
Perception:7
Endurance8
Charisma:4
Intelligence:6
Agility:7
Luck:2

I put my endurance up cause in my fights, armbars, triangles/chokes, or pain in general just dont make me tap out easily, i notice alotta things to boot, but my luck ia comparable to a turd, with the turd being good. Cause its wroth my time to mention. Therefore a turd is luckier than me.

Stuntcrab

Apr 2, 2010
Strength: 4
Perception: 3
Charisma: 4
Agility: 4
Luck: 2

I feel like god is just screwing with me. It seems like whenever something good DOES happen. He makes something even worse happen.
Man I really suck

Captain-Giggles

May 21, 2008
Strength: 4 (No upper body strength, decent lower)
Perception: 5 (Can notice things fine, don't wear glasses)
Endurance: 5 (I can take a beating, but tire pretty fast)
Charisma: 7 (I carry myself well)
Intelligence: 5 (If my exams are anything to go by)
Agility: 3 (Unless it's to catch a bus or a frisbee, I can't really run fast)
Luck: 6 (If there's a low chance of something I seem to achieve it.)

King of Wei

Jan 13, 2011
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 3
Agility: 8
Luck: 8

Smart, quick and lucky as hell rounded out with horrible people skills.
Only change for NV would be taking 1 from Endurance and adding it to Agility, and getting the trait that adds +1 to Agility for a 10.

RedMore Trout

Jul 29, 2011
Something along the lines of

Strength: 6 (I'm in decent shape)
Perception: 1 (nearly blind without glasses)
Endurance: 6 (still in decent shape)
Charisma: 3 (not too good with people)
Intelligence: 7 (yeah, I'm another asshole who thinks he is smart)
Agility: 4 (I'm a little clumsy)
Luck: 5 (does anyone actually believe in luck?)

I have some S.P.E.C.I.A.L. points left, but I think that represents me pretty accurately.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
genericusername64 said:
ZombieMonkey7 said:
I new forgive me :(
your a noob that joined almost 2 years ago?
Yeah and if you took the time to check how long he's been a member, you might also have checked how often he's posted (that's 34 times right now; I'd call that pretty fresh). There's no reason to resort to petty name-calling.
So what if people want to compare their numbers online? Let them, it's not going to ruin your day.

Rack

Jan 18, 2008
Str: 7
Per: 2
End: 7
Cha: 1
Int: 10
Agi: 8
Luc: 5

Tag skills: Science, Repair, Sneak.

It's an idealised version of myself to represent I've got 40 points to spend and have 2 major dump stats to account for. This is me if I'd trained to my full potential. The real me is missing quite a few points.

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
Strength: 7
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 5
Luck: 2

That seems about right, I rock at swordplay but my eyes aren't too good and my luck is straight shit -.-

Nopodop

Jan 2, 2011
Perception: 6
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 6
Luck: 4

Fertro

Aug 19, 2011
Str: 5
Per: 6
End: 5
Cha: 3
Int: 7
Agi: 5
Lck: 5

Tagged skills: Sneak, Science and Repair.

I'm very fat, but do some work on a farm, so I have a bit more stamina than other fat people, and I have a fairly decent pain tolerance (If I do say so myself). Also a bit stronger because of said farm work. Charisma down at 3 because I'm a shy bugger. People say I'm quite smart, so I'm just taking their word for it. I am pretty good with computers, though. I'm very agile for a fatty, so it works out average there. Luck is standard.

I tend to be stealthy in games, so why not choose sneak? Science because I'm good-ish with computers, and repair bcause I'm a very hands on kinda guy.

Sounds like 'm exaggerating it heaps, but I'm not. Promise :3