Your signature melee weapon

Arkzism

Jan 24, 2008
a simple wooden cane, a machete and a crowbar, why cause they all sit next too me, the machete and crow bars are tools... i can bring the pain with that cane though

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
I would choose two small blades. Similar to kukris, but a little shorter(15 inches or so with the handle), and with the curve going the other way, designed to use with a reverse grip. Sheathe them in the small of my back.

Mittens The Kitten

Dec 19, 2010
Warty Bliggens said:
Soylent Bacon said:
Idunno, a frying pan?
That's my shit. Fuck your impractical swords and hidden blades that nobody on this forum knows how to use. Give me an old-timey cast iron death machine.
Do you own a cast-iron skillet? Do you have any idea how heavy and impractical that would be as a weapon? A stainless steel frying pan would be much more effective.

gellert1984

Apr 16, 2009
A Jiang, the gentlemans blade. Perhaps a vorpal sword, after all you never know when you may encounter a wild jaberwocky.

ilspooner

Apr 13, 2010
I would have metal gloves which increase the strength of my punches, the fingers tipped with long, razor sharp claws. The claws would also be covered in a deadly poison. And spiked knuckles. I would be totally badass.

Mittens The Kitten

Dec 19, 2010
Warty Bliggens said:
Mittens The Kitten said:
Do you own a cast-iron skillet? Do you have any idea how heavy and impractical that would be as a weapon? A stainless steel frying pan would be much more effective.
I do, actually. I have an odd fascination with frying pans, so I collect them. Stainless steel would be quicker, though, you're right. Also, a non-stick frying pan would make washing blood, brain matter, and bone fragments off of my weapon much, much easier.
You could be a Resident Evil boss, i'd call you "The Pan Man"

Jan 29, 2009
hittite said:
Crampons.

The closest I can get to attaching pure pain to the soles of my feet.

Or rocket boots.
I've been trying to design a sandal that incorporates those, I call em Bear Feet.
Anyways, I'll go for a proper warhammer. It's like a sledge, except better.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Daggers! Or a hidden blade. It's all about the stabbing. I don't want to slice you, I want to stick a discreet sharp poisoned steel blade into you.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
orangebandguy said:
Flaming sword of justice.
This, but rainbows too.
So yeah, a Rainbow Fire Sword. :3

Failing that, I'd have one of those bitchin' finglongers, for long range eye-poking. :D

"Good news everyone! I've invented a new method of turning things on from all the way across the room! You'll also read this entire sentence in my voice!"

Chappy

May 17, 2010
Hm nearest thing I can think of as a weapon I own IRL thats usuable are my keys attached to a flexible cord so as a signature melee weapon? Maybe a flail of some kind that has a meter or two meter range.

If I can pick one out of the blue though anything I can have I'm going for Shuang Gou (Hook swords)