Your usefulness in the coming apocalypse...

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
I am a trained Parkour artist, and because of that, I am pretty quick and fast and can climb over pretty large walls.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
I am down right accurate with a gun of any sort and I'm smart. That sounds important for a post-apocalyptic world I think.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Well, if the Apocalypse waits another 4 years to come I'll be a doctor... Otherwise... I guess I could be useful as food.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Xiado said:
Hmm, well I can kill people, use a variety of melee weapons and guns, hand to hand combat... I also know how to find food as well as wilderness survival skills, and I'm good at planning and leading a group.
Kenko said:
I can get shit done and ive no qualms with killing people to save myself or those close to me. Likely since im unarmed and atm not very physically fit that could be difficult, but i'd still do it. People in the western countries are terribly soft and think killing is a horrible act, but in all honesty its just means to an end. Kill them or they kill you. And before you go all hippy pacifistwuss and tell me that people wont be so bad and bladibla, yes they will be. People are little more then animals outside of society. And when everything crumbles you'll have to have the stomach to do what needs to be done or perish yourself.
Isn't human life all the more precious now because it's more scarce? And besides, humans functioned normally before society existed; having to survive together brings out the best and worst in people, and even those you deem "soft" have inner strength that allows them to survive even if they don't have a ton of experience. And don't forget that society was created because people wanted to survive and flourish rather than be animals. And even animals can have sympathy and compassion. Sounds like you've been watching a little too much of the Dark Knight's pseudo-philosophical pretentious bullshit.
Other humans lifes(or is it lives?) are never more precious then my own, so you can shove your silly Batman reference up your pooper. As for animals having sympathy and compassion, sure they do. But its always your pack/people and family that comes first. So what little there is left after said apocalypse there'll be a landgrab for resources between different groups of peoples whether they are divided by culture, religion or something else.

MagicMouse

Dec 31, 2009
I am heavily armed. I don't need any skills when I can make people with skills do what I want...

Besides that I could defend the group from the radioactive zombies/cats/killer trees.

Malgan

Jun 23, 2009
I know all pokemons strengths and weaknesses.
And I'm gay, so if the stereotype fits I'll make sure everyone looks their best?

Gluzzbung

Nov 28, 2009
I'm incredibly good at escapism (not connected to this website) and can scavenge for anything I need.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
the Dept of Science said:
The apocalypse will need physics undergrads right?
I certainly hope so! But failing that, I have a surprisingly long list of skills that are essentially useless save in the event of some kind of apocalyptic scenario.
I can shoot with both a bow and a gun, I can cook, I can set up a shelter, start a fire...
I can fix shit, move things, I'm debatabley a pretty good leader... This is rapidly turning into a 'Why am I awesome?' thread, complete with the list of people claiming that they're not.

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
Daniel Laeben-Rosen said:
Well, I'm a great cook, so when we all turn to cannibalism for survival I could probably think of some fantastic recepies.
MCDeltaT said:
I can tell jokes.............
You could think up amusing names for ^ his ^ otherwise gruesome recipes... to take the edge off :p

Raziel1

Oct 5, 2010
I can fire a long range weapon with accuracy, I can do some Freerunning stuff,
I can help people with problemes, and I have a rather good sense of humor,
I am a Handyman and am not egoistic at ALL!
my only Con = Cant cook, whatsoever

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
I'm a damn good shot with a twelve gauge...
And I...
um...
Oh, I got one!
I can ride a horse!
That's gonna be useful, you know, since we're probably gonna have to survive without cars.
So yeah.