Your usefulness in the coming apocalypse...

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
scouting, firearms, cooking, labor, soooo security and cooking on the side,

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
I grow fruits and vegetables as a hobby. I could at least try to provide my new neighbors and fellow survivors with tasty nutritious foodstuffs. :D

I can also lift about 90lbs and carry it pretty far. So I'd have some application in raiding any buildings that are still standing for supplies.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
I can be the emergency food.

no but really I'm a pretty strong guy. I can probably be a good grunt for the army.

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
I'm pretty good looking so I could be used to help repopulate the human race I suppose. No one wants unattactive post nuc-war survivor babies do they?

PhiMuLady

Aug 27, 2009
I can cook. I can make soap, I know most end of world times people are not that clean I help with that. I know how to sew and nit I even know how to make wool into thread (mind you it my itch a bit) I know how to make candle wax and how to make candles. I have a knowledge of guns and I am an average shot with a rifle. I also have 15/20 eye sight in both eyes, I will not need glasses until far into old age if my parents/grandparents are any indication.

Spencer Petersen

Apr 3, 2010
I have a supply of radiation medication, clean water, 100 years of dehydrated food, an extensive hidden fallout shelter complete with a self sufficient hydroponic underground garden, a massive generator run off of underground waterways, medical facilities with fully functioning robotic doctors, every type of communication equipment known to man, a collection of military weaponry and robots to defend the bunker, a full size cinema as well as a complete collection of the best music, games and movies from the past 40 years.

But with my luck I'll probably be in the bathroom when the nukes hit, oh well.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I'm patient, hardworking, damn good at map reading and navigation, know small-unit tactics, have a crowbar (yes, that's important), can quickly field-strip any M16-style weapon, can shoot pretty well, can focus through distractions, am in relatively good shape, know basic first-aid, and am a fast learner. I'll be okay in a group, as long as others can teach me the finer points of survival. In return, I'll find a weapon I'm familiar with and keep them alive.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
Well, I'm the big kind of guy who is no stranger to menial labor. So if you have the tools and the time to explain it to me, I can take it up pretty well.

Also, I am somewhat familiar with basic farming (as in raking out rows and dropping seeds in) so theres that too. That, and I can cook things (somewhat) well

Not much I know, but you'll need all you got if things are as bad as you say

SeriousSquirrel

Mar 15, 2010
I actually enjoy manual labour? So I have no problem moving heavy shit, chopping wood, construction, etc. And I can do with a minimum of food, so yeah, cheap and efficient labour. I'm pretty good with a rifle (at a range anyways, so may not count). And I'm patient with others...well, until they're out of earshot, then I lose my shit

Extras include: Sarcasm, random movie facts & knowledge of film, and dominating at Mario Kart Double Dash

Nopraptor

Jun 18, 2010
I have like 10 years of martial arts trainig and a knack for engineering and handyman type jobs oh and strangely I am NEVER cold also I have basic CPR and medic training

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
I could be sniper guarding the outskirts of our village. I just need a ghillie suit and a silenced-scoped rifle.

Sprntr_Zomby

Jun 7, 2010
I have some survival training, know how to grow crops, some medicine (scouting and lifeguard), have scuba certifications, and martial arts (Krav Maga).

DannibalG36

Mar 29, 2010
I will survive alone in the post-apocalyptic world, thank you very much. I happen to be skilled at stealing other people's things, so I will either haunt a dingy post-apocalyptic community (like Rivet City) before fleeing with a bunch of loot to another community (preferably Tenpenny Tower).

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Am useful for lifting stuff. Or breaking stuff. Or as someone who plays the Nietsche Wannabe and is pragmatic&shit. With bad charisma and a penchant for violent outbursts.
Perfeeect....

Thnelis

Oct 25, 2009
I'm a moderately good liar and manipulator, I could be the post-apocalyptic Huckleberry Finn!

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
I think a no mercy attitude with no regrets can be helpful as a leader. Also medical skills will be in great use. And I can fish, hunt, and anything else.

qazcake

Oct 28, 2009
i am somewhat of a pack rat and is able to carry lots of stuff. i can also fix electronics and mabie do some electrical if i somehow get the right tools.