Your Waifu.

TeeBs

Oct 9, 2010
TiefBlau said:
TeeBs said:
Its been a while since I've been on the escapist, I don't remember the forums being so anal about this stuff.

Its for fun guys, if you don't have a waifu you don't have to post. Its harmless fun.

Also for the topic at hand

Since we are already talking about pony waifus Rainbow Dash.

Human Waifu, I would probably pick...
Meh, I prefer
They are both really great characters. Kiyohiko Azuma does a great job as far as making characters go.

NezumiiroKitsune

Mar 29, 2008
I was going to say non, but then I was reminded by a friend by one who might well qualify.

If you haven't met. Passing internet connoisseur, meet Tulip. Tulip, desultory purveyor of the fine internets.

I'm only half joking ;D

Doti

Jun 8, 2011
I can't say I do. I might have at some point, but I can't honestly remember.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
I'll just end it there because, if not, this would be the longest only-spoiler-picture-post in the entire site.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
dancinginfernal said:
Just for the record, I do have a physical girlfriend.

And... yeah, I do have a waifu.

Chie Satonaka
You son of a....! But yeah, if I had to pick, she would be it.

sgt. soap mctavish

Jun 13, 2010
Jonluw said:
sgt. soap mctavish said:
She's so hot, i have her on my car: http://forza3.forzamotorsport.net/UGCImageHandler.ashx?id=20840849&type=download
Did you make that yourself or did you get some awesome painter to do it for you?
Or did you just happen to stumble across it in the auction-house?
I just came across it.
If you just type "Gurren Lagann" in the search bar, you'll find it.

brittza

Jun 20, 2011
i have to think on this one,

all in all i think mine would have to be The Doctor. easily, ever so dashing and always (jk never) has a plan.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Ok guy. I am an anime fan, a gamer, a cosplayer and a total geek. I have a great social life and I tend I've never found animated girls attractive.
I do my part to not follow stereotypes. I take pride in my appearance, I keep in shape, I bathe, and I try my damnest to make my fellow geeks look good and make people realize that we are not all creeps.
THIS IS NOT HELPING!!!!
Crushing on fictional characters is weird and if you do it please do not draw attention to it. I am fine with cross-players and furries but people who ruin the image me and many others try to upkeep I will not forgive.
Stop it!
Crushing on cosplays of characters if completely normal because COSPLAYERS ARE REAL PEOPLE!
so I choose Scanty and Kneesocks
http://projectnailbat.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/tumblr_ld8tasxxy81qbrupjo1_500.jpg

derbt

Jan 7, 2011
As a heterosexual female, I'm not sure if I'm really supposed to contribute to this thread. But I will anyway. Male-waifu?

When I was very young (four or five), I had a crush on Simba. A year or so later, I'd fallen madly in love with Prince Charming, though Simba will always hold a special place in my heart.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Drakmeire said:
Ok guy. I am an anime fan, a gamer, a cosplayer and a total geek. I have a great social life and I tend I've never found animated girls attractive.
I do my part to not follow stereotypes. I take pride in my appearance, I keep in shape, I bathe, and I try my damnest to make my fellow geeks look good and make people realize that we are not all creeps.
THIS IS NOT HELPING!!!!
Crushing on fictional characters is weird and if you do it please do not draw attention to it. I am fine with cross-players and furries but people who ruin the image me and many others try to upkeep I will not forgive.
Stop it!
Crushing on cosplays of characters if completely normal because COSPLAYERS ARE REAL PEOPLE!
I don't know if you are joking, but I don't care about how other people perceive me. I also don't care how people think of nerds in general. Sorry, but I ain't changing to help your image.

ZodiacMaster101

Jul 6, 2010
Princess Zelda is my "waifu", but one day I will make a wet-dry matter conversion machine(a machine that makes digital things into real things), and then, PRINCESS ZELDA WILL BE MINE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
ZoMaster101 said:
Princess Zelda is my "waifu", but one day I will make a wet-dry matter conversion machine(a machine that makes digital things into real things), and then, PRINCESS ZELDA WILL BE MINE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You better sell some of those at reasonable prices. I mean, I'm an animated character lover on a budget.

Doti

Jun 8, 2011
Drakmeire said:
THIS IS NOT HELPING!!!!
Stop it!
Amazing. Sums up my feelings about a lot of people in this thread. Good job, dude.

...That is assuming you're trolling. Otherwise, why so insecure, bro?

I still believe it's the former though.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Marik2 said:
knight of some random number said:
My Waifu? well I do have a few harmless crushes but I'll never have a strong obession about them and if I ever seem like I am well that's just me messing around.

Now for my Waifus.

Is that a good anime? Cuz Ive been wondering if I should watch it judging from the pic, looks really badass.
I've only read the manga, but it is pretty meh. I lost interest after the first 110 chapters. It is just your standard shounen. I preferred Rave to it, honestly. I think they are done by the same guy. Art style is the same.

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Nah, Shmion's boobs are way too big.

I rather like Rika.

Oops, did I say that out loud?