Your Waifu.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
I have never heard of a waifu until I read the OP.

FalloutJack said:
Sorry, I'm in love with a woman. I can go so far as to agree that fictional characters can be attractive, but I cannot substantiate any sort of crush.
This, except I'm not in love currently.

XelaisPWN

Jun 8, 2009
...I'm surprised so many people are unfamiliar with the term. xD

But yeah. If you've ever met me, you know who my waifu is.

I made themes specifically for my laptop and android based around her, so the minute you hear her say "mail desu" when I get an email you know.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
knight of some random number said:
My Waifu? well I do have a few harmless crushes but I'll never have a strong obession about them and if I ever seem like I am well that's just me messing around.

Now for my Waifus.

Is that a good anime? Cuz Ive been wondering if I should watch it judging from the pic, looks really badass.

marioandsonic said:
I'd love to be with a humanized Twilight Sparkle.
Will this do?

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Believe me, we've had plenty of these threads, they just don't use the term 'waifu'.
Will Vandom's her name, and witching's her game.

Oh, and Kyou Fujibayashi, Kagami Hiiragi, and Stocking.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I've had about four in the past year or so, and even I've forgotten which one I'm pretending to do right now.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
XelaisPWN said:
Marik2 said:
Is that Twilight Sparkle or Stocking?
Stocking but lets face it thats the closets thing you're gonna get to a humanized twilight sparkle.

And I demand to know if twilight was influenced by stocking.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Cartoons are evil! Video games promote rape and violence! Books should be burned! Music is just a way for the Devil to communicate with us! Movies scar children for the rest of their lives! Oh God, what is this new thing called the Internet? WHY AL GORE, WHY? WON'T YOU PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?!?!

OT: Not any in particular, but then my most-played game is WoW and I don't watch hardly anything other than sitcoms or live-action drama shows, so it's not exactly as though I have tons of exposure to different subjects. If I had to pick any from the past, probably either Tifa Lockheart from FFVII or Yuna from FFX.

Ooh, and an honorary mention for Aya Brea.

God Squeenix, I hate you so much.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
Believe me, we've had plenty of these threads, they just don't use the term 'waifu'.

Yea, and she's 14. And that's absolutely CREEP-TASTIC!
Well, I was 10 at the time...

icame

Aug 4, 2010
I don't have one. There are many characters that I recognize as great, but they are just that, characters, and because of that I for one cannot find an attraction to one. Honestly I find the whole thing very odd.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:

No you weren't unless you lied on your profile... Either way, she's still 14 and you're not 7 anymore and it still Creep central, you don't own a van do you?
What do you mean?
Yes, I was 10-12 for the period when I had a crush on Will.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Jarrid said:
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:

No you weren't unless you lied on your profile...
You're saying that WITCH show wasn't airing in 2003?

Okay, 2004, so he was off by one year [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W.I.T.C.H._%28TV_series%29]...
I didn't watch the show.
Preferred the comics, really.

But here's the thing: I live in Norway. Do you think stuff gets published here at the same time as it does in the UK and US?
If you do you have another thing coming.

That, and I wasn't reading it as it came out. I was rather late in picking up a magazine, I think.