Your Waifu.

wildwind1290

Jun 15, 2009
Ha ha...we're all shameless.

And so am I, because I've got quite a list, so to preserve what honor I have left, here are my top five.

5. Mio Akiyama (K-ON!)
4. Excellen Browning (Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspector)
3. Aki Izayoi (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)
2. Cagalli Yula Atha (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED)
1. Saber (Fate/Stay Night)

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Marik2 said:
knight of some random number said:
My Waifu? well I do have a few harmless crushes but I'll never have a strong obession about them and if I ever seem like I am well that's just me messing around.

Now for my Waifus.

Is that a good anime? Cuz Ive been wondering if I should watch it judging from the pic, looks really badass.

marioandsonic said:
I'd love to be with a humanized Twilight Sparkle.
Will this do?
The animes name is Fairy Tail and yeah it is pretty good, the characters are likeable, it has awesome music and the fight scenes can be quite epic at times. Although be prepared for some fanservice but all in all, you should give the show a go.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Jarrid said:
Jonluw said:
Jarrid said:
You're saying that WITCH show wasn't airing in 2003?

Okay, 2004, so he was off by one year [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W.I.T.C.H._%28TV_series%29]...
I didn't watch the show.
Preferred the comics, really.

But here's the thing: I live in Norway. Do you think stuff gets published here at the same time as it does in the UK and US?
If you do you have another thing coming.

That, and I wasn't reading it as it came out. I was rather late in picking up a magazine, I think.
Okay, but I was trying defend you against a douchebag.
So, you're welcome- I guess.
Yeah, thank you for that of course.
I was just pointing out that I was into the comics, not the tv-series. The tv-series didn't air over here until I was 14, you see.

I see now that I might have come off as somewhat aggressive in that post.
Rest assured, that was not my intention.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
Jarrid said:
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
Believe me, we've had plenty of these threads, they just don't use the term 'waifu'.
Will Vandom's her name, and witching's her game.

Yea, and she's 14. And that's absolutely CREEP-TASTIC!
Well, I was 10 at the time...
No you weren't unless you lied on your profile...

Okay, 2004, so he was off by one year [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W.I.T.C.H._%28TV_series%29]...
I didn't watch the show.

But here's the thing: I live in Norway. Do you think stuff gets published here at the same time as it does in the UK and US?

That, and I wasn't reading it as it came out. I was rather late in picking up a magazine, I think.
The comic came out in 01.

I wonder if you didn't just misunderstand the thread. Its not "who was your creepy cartoon crush" it was "Who IS your creepy cartoon crush". To which you stated yours was a 14 year old girl...CREEPY

So, yea, if you're disavowing that you still have attractions for a 14 year old girl and that you only did when you were "10" then you're not being so creepy.

Somehow I doubt that's what you meant though.
I have never had any other proper ones, so I just stated the only major one I had. *shrug*
I would be lying if I said some of the attraction didn't still linger; however it is only in a 'sweet memories of your first crush' way.

Besides, I never said I'm not creepy. Hell, me being a paedophile is basically the punchline of a lot of the jokes I and my friends throw around.

I guess what I'm saying is: if she had come to life, as a 12-year old I'd have jumped all over that, but now she's a 14 year-old and I'm not, and 14-year olds are annoying. And tiny.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
sgt. soap mctavish said:
She's so hot, i have her on my car: http://forza3.forzamotorsport.net/UGCImageHandler.ashx?id=20840849&type=download
Did you make that yourself or did you get some awesome painter to do it for you?
Or did you just happen to stumble across it in the auction-house?

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
Jarrid said:
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
Believe me, we've had plenty of these threads, they just don't use the term 'waifu'.

I didn't watch the show.

I wonder if you didn't just misunderstand the thread. Its not "who was your creepy cartoon crush" it was "Who IS your creepy cartoon crush". To which you stated yours was a 14 year old girl...CREEPY

So, yea, if you're disavowing that you still have attractions for a 14 year old girl and that you only did when you were "10" then you're not being so creepy.

I have never had any other proper ones, so I just stated the only major one I had. *shrug*
I would be lying if I said some of the attraction didn't still linger; however it is only in a 'sweet memories of your first crush' way.

Besides, I never said I'm not creepy. Hell, me being a paedophile is basically the punchline of a lot of the jokes I and my friends throw around.

I guess what I'm saying is: if she had come to life, as a 12-year old I'd have jumped all over that, but now she's a 14 year-old and I'm not, and 14-year olds are annoying. And tiny.

Trust me, you wanna go the other way. Even 20 is too young. All noisy and terrible at it. Now a cougar... thats what I'M talking about. Give me an experienced woman who knows exactly what she wants and knows exactly what to do.
No thanks.
I never got the whole MILF/cougar thing.

I prefer 'cute' to 'hot', and even if I was going for 'hot', cougars aren't particularly attractive to me.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Hmm, my waifu? Well...

That would have to be either or both Ran Yakumo from Touhou (Gotta love those fox tails and fox ears on her) and Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4.

Now, if you were to also ask me about my hasubando, or whatever the male equivilant is called, well... *Looks at his avatar*
I just can't get enough of Yami Marik from Yu-Gi-Oh. Even though he'd most likely not want a relationship with me were he real and still as evil and insane as he is.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
Jarrid said:
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:
HisLordStig said:
Jonluw said:

I didn't watch the show.

Trust me, you wanna go the other way. Even 20 is too young. All noisy and terrible at it. Now a cougar... thats what I'M talking about. Give me an experienced woman who knows exactly what she wants and knows exactly what to do.
No thanks.
I never got the whole MILF/cougar thing.

I prefer 'cute' to 'hot', and even if I was going for 'hot', cougars aren't particularly attractive to me.
Shrug, whatever floats your boat, if its legal. I prefer women to girls.
Well, 14 year-olds can be attractive.
In a purely visually aesthetic way that is. Once any interaction beside looking is involved they lose the charm.

Edit: Or maybe it's only stylized representations of 14 year-olds... Hm.

I suppose I prefer girls to women.