Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Megatheist

May 5, 2009
a remote, my keys, hair tie, Work Badge (with clip on elastic cord), PSP, Headphones, ipod & an empty protective case to an MP3 Player.

Hide out with my ipod and PSP until the coast is clear and make a mad dash for my car and speed off to find new weaps and supplies.

HijiriOni

Jan 26, 2010
How left are we talking? 2 remotes, a netbook, steel toed boots, a pair of scissors, and a foldable table.

Not my preferred choices but the boots are always useful, can kick things and won't have my toes bitten. The table works rather well, long hard, I can smash things with it and once it breaks I have 4 wood poles that I can either attach the scissors to somehow and make spears, or use the scissor blades to sharpen the poles.

I can't think of any viable use for the remotes or the netbook.

FrioJenkins

Apr 1, 2010
hmmm, I have my 24 inch TV I could pick up and swing with, a small end table with 4 metal legs I could stab with, oh and a glass jar. I'm not sure how far I'd get.

Redalert9r9r

Apr 9, 2010
Stollos said:
A whiteboard, a whiteboard marker, and a magnet.

...i'm fucked, aren't I?

(Cool thread, initially I thought "oh god, ANOTHER zombie apocalypse thread", but this one certainly does have a unique twist)
Not as fucked as me. I've a set of crinkled papers and files, some CDs, a guitar capo, a few pencils and some gum. OH AND HOW COULD I FORGET A COMB. I'm so screwed.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
3 swords on my wall ((2 of them battle ready)), a C02 bb pistol, 3 coke cans, a bowl, a slighly sharp spoon, a phone, a bottle of rubbing alcohaul, and a pair of the finest scissors on the planet. ((they can cut pennys clean in half with ease))

Not a bad set to choose from, but i think i'll skip the spoon.

RockyH

Mar 25, 2010
Hmm... A notepad, a pen, and a small speaker. I would blast awesome music out the speaker while stabbing zombies with a pen, then documenting how totally sweet the kill was in my notepad.

Scytail

Jan 26, 2010
Halo 2, Viva Pinata, 1 and a half foot tall radio speaker, a p copy of Soul Hunter (paper back book), Xbox live headset, oh and a gargantuan blue dragon miniature. How can i not win?

Jun 7, 2010
tjcross said:
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
tjcross said:
Aloran said:
Broady Brio said:
Aloran said:
A wall. I'm screwed...

*Snip.
We'll use our walls together and rule the world!
We only need 2 more then we have an invincible fortress!
i have a wall that makes three
i have our last wall. now we just need a name and we're sorted.
how about fort Crap i forgot my ipod
I was thinking something along the lines of "fort sexington" but i like this too.

Sentox6

Jun 30, 2008
An xbox 360 controller, an envelope, and a tube of toothpaste.

Write out my last will and testament, lynch myself with the controller cable, and die with fresh breath?

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
A 360 controller, a pair of multi tool pliers, a 5 lb maglight flash light, and a broken broom handle that is jagged at the end and about 3 foot long.

Did i mention I tend to keep things that can be used as weapons around me when I sleep now?

chainer1216

Dec 12, 2009
If we're talk about my immediate left, like within arms reach I have... my standard folding knife that I always carry around, the butterfly knife i play around with when I'm waiting for something, and a box cutter from my last job, also a tin garfield mug full of pens and pencils, a couple empty cans of pop and my house keys.

now if we're talking about anything to my left within the room, we can add in my claymore, my long bow, all three of my hunting knives oh, and both my handguns.

Spineyguy

Apr 14, 2009
Stollos said:
A whiteboard, a whiteboard marker, and a magnet.

...i'm fucked, aren't I?

(Cool thread, initially I thought "oh god, ANOTHER zombie apocalypse thread", but this one certainly does have a unique twist)
The pen is mightier than the sword.