Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Well, the cat isn't quite to my left, so I guess that'd be the fan... Not sure if that's better. At least the cat would've been a distraction.

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
A can of compressed air, CD's, and a cordless phone...

Now I have an idea to make a CD shooting air-power gun...

supersixfour

Jul 16, 2009
sunglasses, a metal moving lamp, playstion controller, 5 ps3 games, computer cords. i will use the the lamp as a blugeoning object and sharpen the game disks to use as throwing stars

Harrowdown

Jan 11, 2010
A TV, a power pack and a book of Allen Ginsberg poetry. Huh.

On the plus side, i'm using a laptop. I can just move it to the right of something useful.

supersixfour

Jul 16, 2009
FreelanceButler said:
A tablet. To distract the zombies by drawing pretty colours.
A processor. Could be good for the walloping of undead heads.
A USB stick. Could be good for... yeah, I think you should be getting the picture. This rule's left me pretty defenceless.

I originally though it meant your avatar was your weapon. That would've been awesome.
Go get 'em, Stephen Stills!
that would be funny my gopher has a bazooka im feelin pretty good about myself right about now...

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Headphones, spectacles and my handy dandy..... flashlight. well, zombies are stupid right? so i can just shine the light in their eye and run.

Mad World

Legacy
Sep 18, 2009
Country
Canada
I have a BlackBerry Storm. I could throw it at zombies, and hope that the rather-glitchy Bluetooth capabilities would drive them crazy (it worked on me).

... I think that my chances are good.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Dude, I've got a lamp, a knife, two DS's, a Wii remote, a wallet, my glasses, a cell phone, and a plant. Hmm... I'd do o.k. in a way I guess. I mean I've got a knife and... a Wii remote. Ok, yeah, I'm screwed.

Jack Nettle

Mar 14, 2010
YES! I've got my crowbar to my left, my choice if I had the option! Kick ass!
Remember kids, always keep your zombie (and headcrab) tools close by.

Doc Funky

May 22, 2010
I have an oil heater and a dehumidifier, which are both decently heavy...and a football. Maybe we can get a game going instead of fighting?

Capt. Crankypants

Jan 6, 2010
Wow, enourmous number of replies to this. Anyway, interesting mix, I have a pencil, a pair of scissors and an electric razor. fear me zombies!