Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

havass

Dec 15, 2009
I have...two cups, a phone, a few pieces of paper and a..calculator.
What the fuck am I supposed to do with a calculator in a zombie apocalypse?!

Officer Crayon

Mar 12, 2010
ive got a pillow and some sheets. i'll hide under the sheets and use the pillow for comfort until help come, help beign death.

Wing Dairu

Jul 21, 2010
Huh...I had a wrist brace...Guess I get to use my BARE GODDAMN HANDS.
Good thing I've had eight years of martial arts training.
EDIT: depending on how broad a "left" we're working with, my bokken (wooden katana) is leaning against the same wall that the brace was on, just slightly behind me.

tso0001

Mar 18, 2010
I have a 1000page hard covered Database text book, it should be able to knock some zombies out.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Crap, I sit on the far left side of my desk. My weapon of choice is either a flimsy headset or a cumbersome bed. I'm so dead. Of course a bad ass dual wielding bead headphone zombie killer sounds so stupid its awesome.

ilikepie59

Dec 4, 2008
Oh bugger. I was making papercraft at the time, so I have either a bent paperclip, some tweezers, and a toothpick to choose from...

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
I'll just use the powers of Darkness to bring the monsters of my cards into our world! Ahaha! A 6 headed 30 foot Mecha dragon~

Pikey Mikey

Aug 24, 2010
I have the computer box, a dish/plate, one of the speakers and a glass window. if they are slow zombies, I'll smash them with the comp. box, if they are easy to kill, I'll use the speaker as a sort of flail or other melee weapon, and if they bleed I'll smash the window and try to find a pipe or something, make a spear out of the glass shards. Or use them as knives.

Varrdy

Feb 25, 2010
Well great! What I am supposed to do with 2 ties, some headphones, a can of pens and an anglepoise lamp? My wallet is also on the pile...would I be allowed to use the contents to buy a gun?

Wardy

dark-amon

Aug 22, 2009
I have alot of crap there so mychoices are: -Backpack, -smaller bag with schoolequipment. -Large book, - wooden bowl...
Whatever I use I'm screwed.