Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

GaijinAndrew

Jun 7, 2010
I've got a fluffy pink bunny a couple of pencils and a screwdriver... I'll distract the zombies with the bunny and stick the pencils and screwdriver in their heads. :D

Scarynerd

Jul 13, 2010
I have a Tech Deck ( one of those miniature skateboards... not mine), a big BIG book and a lot of smaller ones, a few CD and a bunch of pens.

Erm... I can give them signed copies of books to keep them distracted... or show of my nonexistant skills with a tech deck and wait for them to die laughing... aw fuck they're dead already... i'm screwed... goodbye cruel world

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
well, i have
A fineliner pen
A copy of Bleach: Memories of nobody
A pillow
A bunch of leaflets from Animania
And a piece of paper filled with drawings that all have relevance to cake.

I'm screwed.

seongjun

Feb 26, 2009
currently in the Korean army, xD

so lets see, i have here a K-2 assualt rifle (no ammo stocked elsewhere), but i do have a trench knife so i suppose i have a heavy spear at my disposal.

uhmmm my helmet could make for a bludgeoning weapon.

books....nah

a TV (not mine, but aint going to work)

uhhhh yeah... not a whole lotta stuff to my left, cept an ammo less gun. (that jams like a WW2 gun)

rofl

Stu1701

Jun 29, 2009
To my left is my book self, along with my Klingon Bat'leth which is leaning on my book self. I also have my sound system, alarm clock, my Tiberius cologne, my books, and a little plush bacon toy named Bob. I think I'm good.

Salviar

Dec 5, 2009
Quite a few things next to me.
I have:
-shoes
-knitting needles
-pens, pencil case, pencils
-book
-tissues
-a DS.

Hell yes! Come and get it, zombies! I kill you with my knitting needles!

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I have a bookshelf full of my dad's business books and my mom's twilight books, I guess I could go find a megaphone and read the Twilight books till they all die.

evilomega13

Aug 20, 2008
A door...crap.
A portable hardrive...crap.
Headphones...crap.
Fan...crap.
Dice...you guessed it, crap...
Chinese Longsword...not so crap!

infamoose

Nov 18, 2009
aah shit why did i leave the shotgun on the right of my monitor, oh well guess i can just use my kettle lead

evilomega13

Aug 20, 2008
black orchid1 said:
has anyone else noticed that all the really good weapons are kept on the RIGHT of poeple instead of left lol
Possibly because everyone here is right handed?