Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Jinjiro

Fresh Prince of Darkness
Apr 20, 2008
I have a metal spoon, a ceramic bowl and my radio. So my plan is, sharpen the spoon into a point, use the bowl as protective headwear, and rip off the long-ass antenna from the radio and use it as a slashing weapon.

Ohshi- My whole closet is to the left of my computer as well. Let's look.

Some old Jurassic Park comics, slippers (could wear those I suppose), shirts, pants, hats and a giant plastic tube full of Pogs. I'll stick to the spoon...

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
A yellow spiky ball (which isn't soft), A thich comic book, A pair of Real3D glasses, and some discs, as well as an ipod cable.

Well, I could go all frank west with the discs and just chuck them at the zobiez necks at....ahem....Breakneck speeds.

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
Oh, fiddlesticks.

To my left I have a wooden training sword, a pair of nunchucks (I don't know how to use properly, rendering them useless) and my hat.
Well, if nothing else, the training sword would make a pretty good bludgeoning weapon.
I guess I could look damn good, too.

The real kicker though; I have a real claymore but it's behind my computer monitor and currently part-way through the process of being sharpened, meaning it isn't that useful right now.

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
The award-winning quilt my grandmother made for me (seriously awesome quilt: appraised at $1200, not that I'd ever sell it) and my bookshelves. Got some pretty heavy books, I guess. The quilt is brightly-colored and would probably not be good camouflage, but maybe the crazy patterns and the dragons would confuse the zombies long enough for me to escape.

Evil sausage

Sep 8, 2010
Nouw said:
I have a Speaker I never use and a Game Controller. A Printer, my fat SDTV and a Piano. Zombieland anyone?

COME GET SOME!

Evil sausage said:
Well, Im on a buss with a 4 year old next to me. If used correctly, Im a unstopable son of a mother.
Let's hope Zombies have a sense or moral right and wrong.
You made laugh quite loud.

Mr S

Jul 13, 2010
I have a clock, a wooden figurine, a radio-controlled mini-helicopter, my cellphone, my PDA and my watch.

I could use the wooden figurine and parts of my clock to make a knife, and if I used my PDA to make some kind of awesome and deadly laser out of my cellphone and I attached it to my mini-helicopter that would make an awesome anti zombieweapon.

However I still prefer the shotgun standing on my right.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Evil sausage said:
Nouw said:
I have a Speaker I never use and a Game Controller. A Printer, my fat SDTV and a Piano. Zombieland anyone?

COME GET SOME!

Evil sausage said:
Well, Im on a buss with a 4 year old next to me. If used correctly, Im a unstopable son of a mother.
Let's hope Zombies have a sense of moral right and wrong.
You made laugh quite loud.
Can do. Also, I just realized I misspelled something...

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
I have a hair dryer and 500 rounds of .22 air rifle ammo. I'm sure I can Macgyver something together xD
hmm, by applying a forceful gust of air to the air rifle rounds i can fire them at a high velocity capable of penetrating zombie skulls.

Thurmer

Jul 15, 2009
it scares me the amount of heavy weaponry the average escapist has next to their compy.... i have vitamin c pills... atleast i wont get a zombie cold

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
A paper spike, a magnetic flat head screwdriver, a subwoofer, a lamp, an IDE hard drive and a lot of books. So I've got two short range melee weapons and a whole lot of useless junk. Lots of stuff that I can scavenge for magnets though. Maybe I can make an improvised railgun?

CroutonsOfDeath

Jan 14, 2009
Hmm, there's my wife, a chair, a cat, a trashcan, and a tall fan with a fedora hat on top whom I lovingly refer to as "Stalin." I honestly have emotional attachments with most of those things and don't really want to use them as weapons, but I guess the chair and the trash can are the most practical so they can at least be used as bludgeoning weapons but there's the fact that I have the skeletal health of a septuagenarian and trying to lift that big arm-chair would probably snap me in half and I don't have the fore-arm strength to pound the trash-can hard enough on the zombie in enough time to face another one.

I suppose Stalin can also be used as a bludgeoning weapon or a cutting weapon if I tear off the shield, but that would make me sad. The cat has claws so if cartoon logic serves me well, I suppose I can have the cat rip the zombie to shreds. Or if Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend rules are in effect, than when I drop the cat it'll turn into a Tazmanian Devil Cat or something like that. My wife is pretty tough but within normal human limits, so yeah, can't really use her as a "weapon."