Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

LordLoudmouth

Dec 29, 2009
Its sometimes really annoying when after a rummage of the attic leaves something dangerous lying around....but this time my grand grand dads old smg is really handy, and it actually is working

Wapox

Feb 4, 2010
well... I have my Guitar, a bunch of guitar picks, an old tv and my sofa... uuh and a pillow... I'll melt the picks to the guitar, both strengthening the frame and making nice little spikes on the guitar, then I swing it untill I'm overwhelmed with zombies, then I implode the tv and sit in my couch... and get eaten.. I guess... Damn. :(

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
Uh a cabinet full with cables, a printer and an wireless server storage. On top of it are an old beer can and my sunglasses. I guess i will have to trip the zombies with cable and then drop the huge-ass printer on their heads.

Maybe not the most effective way to do it, but atleast i will look cool doing it with my sunglasses.

succundo

Dec 16, 2008
a printer/fax machine, a filing cabinet, a craft knife and a katana. sweet i'll hollow out the filing cabinet and hide in there after sending a fax to the army to get help and use my katana as a last line of defense, and i guess i can use the craft knife to keep a tally carved into my wall of how many zombies i kill vs how many times i get bitten :D

RichardThompson said:
My younger brother.
You win..... forever

Talshere

Jan 27, 2010
Er...A curtain, a pair of hiking boots, a cardboard box filled with software, another filled with crockery, a radiator, and a bag filled with my horse riding gear. At least I can go places I guess.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
*moves a little to the right...*

Two screwdrivers, two pairs of scissors, the one pair are kitchen scissors, some pens, pencils, a ruler, a small block of granite, a sharpener (I could get creative with that and the screwdrivers to pry loose the blades) and a fan

Were it not for that small move to my right I would only have a window and curtain.

silasary

Jul 9, 2010
Stack of D&D books and a 20" CRT. Also an apple (sitting on a USB cupwarmer).

I'll take the books.

hyperhammy

Jan 4, 2010
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
I have a hair dryer and 500 rounds of .22 air rifle ammo. I'm sure I can Macgyver something together xD
hmm, by applying a forceful gust of air to the air rifle rounds i can fire them at a high velocity capable of penetrating zombie skulls.
Physics fail...
I'm pretty sure a hairdryer can't build up enough pressure to launch a .22 bullet.
Maybe you could try opening up the bullets, and taking out the black powder...
Then take apart your hairdryer so you have some exposed wires...
Wrap up the powder in little balls in paper, and use another little piece of paper as a fuse... Use the exposed wires to light the fuse. Throw the ball at zombies.
???
Profit!

hyperhammy

Jan 4, 2010
I found:
2 Pocket knifes
A bottle of ice tea
Some matches
My zippo
Zippo Fuel
A black pen
A bottle cap
And some dental floss
Hmm... Maybe I should try combining some of the objects...
Bottle cap + zippo fuel + dental floss = Fire bomb
Bottle of ice tea + zippo fuel + part of my tshirt = molotov =D
Dental floss + Knife = grappling hook

InGrindWeTrust

May 19, 2010
Leather biker jacket (armour: I suppose it worked for the Tunnel Snakes in Fallout 3...)
Electric guitar (Swing it like an axe?)
Lightbulb (Last-ditch melee weapon maybe...)
Ipod (because every zombie apocalypse needs some metal)

I'm going to die horribly, but it will be fun up until then.

Redwall

Jul 31, 2010
A small blow-heater
My Ipod touch
a pair of scissors
Whatever is left of my dinner plus bowl, and fork
A sculpting chisel
and a lava lamp
So maybe we could have a disco