Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

HandfulofWolf

Jan 27, 2010
A lot of books. I mean a lot. That means I would have to construct something to give the world's most deadly papercut.

Treefingers

Aug 1, 2008
A bottle of moisturizer.

I'm fucked, but at least my skin will be soft and supple for the zombies to chew on.

Winfrid

Oct 21, 2008
Pair of boxing gloves, some scissors, and 2 staplers
Cut the palms out of the boxing gloves, unleash some protected stapler fury?

SuperGilfer

Jan 21, 2010
To my left at this moment is a fully functional M16A4 assault rifle with a magazine that is actually a portal to an alternate dimension where everything is made out of 5.56 rounds!

Except there isn't.

Actually, I have a large assortment of items to my left including, but not limited to, a laundry basket, a cordless phone, a lamp, the box my latest Xbox 360 came in, and an exercise machine.

...Frank West could pull it off. He's covered wars, y'know.

Pigeon_Grenade

May 29, 2008
A Saber, 2 katanas, a dagger, a RCMP issue knife,a wakazashi, a tanto.... and im leaving out most the other knifes hehe, but damn, my Bowie knife is on the right

Marathax

Dec 28, 2009
an empty tube of Corinthians, toilet rolls and a printer/phone. hmm... Nope, i can't think of anything that will help me kill them. unless they are affected by the printer/phone bill, i'm screwed.

MyFooThurTS

Jul 28, 2010
A bowl of mi goreng, a cup of tea and a hat.
At least I won't be hungry or cold when I turn into a zombie.

Fragged_Templar

Mar 18, 2008
To my left I have a Garfield plushie, a pair of fabric scissors and a large blue dinner plate...

So I can distract the zombies with my garfield plusgie, then throw the plate at them (ala shawn of the dead style), and stab them with my scissors as a last defense...

Though a better idea might be to just jam my door and them climb out the window, then run/bike down to the sporting goods shop, go to the hunting section and then stand just to the right of all the nice hunting rifles they have there.

Elf Defiler Korgan

Apr 15, 2009
Water bottle, red pen, scraps of paper, comb, scissors, swiss army knife, bottle opener.

Hmmm, I am going to need some sticky tape.

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
Why couldn't it have been the right? My Knives Swords, baseball bat, books, book self, lamp, pocket watch, and handcuffs are all on the end of my bed... But no... I get the Pillows, the end of my matress, my clothes, adn my two doors to my closet, and the hallway...

I'm screwed XD

Well good thing I can use my clothes because I need to put a shirt on and maybe some pants XD Oh And I guess that if you count the self next to my door there is my metal boxes, religious and russian books, and my Russian Flask so those might come in handy XD

I can always beat a zombie with a Bible or a metal box XD

Funny enough my icon is from a Zombie Apocalypse competition XD

AndyMcNoob

May 20, 2009
Dam Why not the right! ive got my air rifle & all my green kit and my id card so i could leg it down to the armoury in town.

But insted in stuck with
a radio alarm clock,pen knife, coffe machine, a spoon, an extenstion lead, desk lamp,leather belt, an ociliscope and a draw full of socks. (any ideas how to defend my self with that)