Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Feb 25, 2009
I'm sitting on my bed, so......2 pillows.
Let's do this thing.

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
A paperback copy of 'A Hat Fuull Of Sky'.

Considering how much practice I've had hitting people with books, I'd say it could buy me some time 'til I can find a better weapon.

Madkipz

Apr 25, 2009
a cup of coffee, some chewing gum a cellphone and my mp3 player.

well, atleast i will live longer than most in this thread.

CpnBeef

May 19, 2008
I have a minigun, chainsaw and a MOTHERLOVIN' GUNSHIP BABY

no, in all seriousness i have two hoodies and a cat, i suppose i could Dead Rising it into some sort of cat-covered-in-a-hoody tripmine and then put the other one on and prepare to be turned into a hunter.

Bobipine

Jan 22, 2010
Just placing my answer here, I'll read the replies a little later.

How directly to your left are we talking about? I either have a shirt (which is drying right now), a mattress (which I couldn't even swing due to wideness) or an USB mic. (to my, upper left if we would seeing things from the top). So.... I guess my best hope is to jam the door with the mattress, well entire bed set, hope the zombies can't climb enough to reach the window (second floor, but it's a rather large window) and survive on what means of food and drinks I currently have in my room, so... not much. I guess I should train a little bit meanwhile, though without a lot of food nothing would built up. I guess I'll see some of you too and we would discuss how we met our horrible, yet ridiculous demise.

Edit1... FIGHT!
Maybe the Shaun of the Dead 'Blend in the zombies by acting as a zombie' could work for a little time?

Edit2... Let's rock!
Well I stopped reading after 5 pages of posts, due to unpredicted reasons. I'm surprised by the number of people incredibly ready with guns or several melee weapons, not so much with the couple who have improvised stuff, and not by those who are pretty much like me.

alittlepepper

Feb 14, 2010
Well, let's see, immediately to my left I have a bottle, a nail trimmer, and a couple of xbox controllers (One wired, for my PC, and the other for my box itself). But way WAY on the left I have a naginata. Ya really. One of these.

http://www.swordsofmight.com/ProductImages/spearspolearms/paulchen/Paul_Chen_Naginata_M.jpg I think I'll be alright. :p

GaldapJunior

Jan 19, 2010
there is a short hallway to my left where i hang up mi longsword i got from king Richards fair. I think i got pretty fucking lucky.

Kieser1945

Mar 8, 2009
i have a a mp3 player with no batteries, a speaker, and a cat....i guess i'll use the cat as bait and then drive to the closest store for batteries for my mp3 so i can rock out through the apocalypse xD

Lyndraco

Jun 12, 2008
Hmm, I've got a cup of coffee, a placemat, and a table cloth (sitting at my parents' kitchen table). Just outside the door to the left is a sausage grinder, which sounds much cooler than it would be during the zombie apocalypse, and a folding chair. If only I were at my boyfriend's house, he makes it a point to keep weapons in every room for such an occasion!

May 20, 2009
Zombies huh. My remote, my cellphone, my green shorts, my bed, some cables, my PS3 and a shoe. I....could make a bomb/toaster/shoe launcher type thing and then I could bonk their mums on my bed after the slaughter.

MajorLandmark

Sep 11, 2010
My mobile and an A5 paperback Novela... and a single curtain if we're desperate.

Now if you'd have said the *right* I'd have been able to proudly announce my ability to wield a laptop battery, a TV remote, a calculator (scientific mind you) and an empty, but used, envelope.

I'm prepared.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
A printer and a bunch of office-like stuff (printer paper, envelopes, tape, stapler, hole puncher, etc). :(

And then to the left of that, so still to the left of me, is my TV and video game consoles, but the heaviest one, my 60GB PS3, is off for some maintenance. So I don't even have the heaviest thing I could have grabbed for a blunt object to beat them with. Boo!

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
I am on my PC, to my left is my laptop. I wish I was sitting elsewhere... I like my lappy, I don't wanna ruin it with zombie brains.