Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
The Reduced Shakespeare Company Radio Show Cds and a tissue, well looks like I'll be seeing you folks really soon when I return from getting my legs bitten off...

DeadEy3

Sep 1, 2010
4GB USB, Wireless mouse, Wallet, DVD, laptop charger and 2 dice........
....I ROLL FOR INITIATIVE!!!! :p

8M1ke8

Sep 18, 2008
Well, if I can use only what's a few feet to my left then I'd get a speaker, printer, framed photo, a lot of wires and maybe the tv. Now, if I can use everything on my left then I've got the whole goddamned kitchen so I guess I'm good :p

Piflik

Feb 25, 2010
Hmm...a leather strap, a folding knife and an ungodly amount of loose DVDs...I guess I'll take the knife...backstabbing zombies should be easy...especially since they will be occupied eating your unarmed brains :p

lillebille

Apr 16, 2009
hah! i got and ipod the whole season one of transformers(original series)the movie skycrawlers by mamoru oshi a notebook and a spanish lexicon...

oh and a glas pitcher...

Josufu

Jun 13, 2010
To my left? My entire computer desk, which contains several books, including World War Z and Zombie Survival Guide, my entire computer, several tools in the desk, lighters, candles, matches, medications, and a open package of mechanical pencils made out of steel (the pencils, not the package). It's definitely a good base with which to start.

I really need to clean, don't I?

Deshin

Aug 31, 2010
my sight glasses, a 360 controller and a psp...

I suppose I could lay down the PSP as a distraction tool and hide in ambush; then, while wearing the glasses to give me a semblence of accuracy, throw the controller with all my might and hope decomosition has set in enough to cave the bugger's skull in.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
A screwdriver, spraycan, lighter and a mug full of pens. Dang, I'm screwed, all I can do is set them on fire!