Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Mike Andrews

Jun 6, 2010
JamesStone said:
I would have a bow, 6 grenades and 3000 arrows.

I would pick the bow, the grenades and the arrows and fuck everything up or die trying!
I think you are misunderstanding the question. I highly doubt you have 6 grenades right next to you. Pics or I call bs.

Muffinthraka

Aug 6, 2009
Some headphones, a couple of pillows, four blankets and "Super Compact Slow Cooker" and a bag of doughnuts. Oh, wait; and a blue plastic kids golf club.

I pick the golf club, I've had it for like 20 years, it is useful for grabbing stuff that is out of reach.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Frostmourne
the lancer from gears
a facehugger
assortment of pens
a pistol (ammo is on my other side though)
A batarang
And a wheeled chair
I might last a while.

therookie95

Nov 18, 2009
uhh a lock stapler and some CDs, but if this is the dead rising universe im using the coach as my weapon

The Giggling Pin

Jan 7, 2009
My weapons are numerous but highly useless.

1 phone
1 wallet
2 remotes
1 dvd player
a bin bag full of dvds
a portable flatscreen tv
a minature zen water garden
2 suitcases
and 2 "Buffalo Bill's" straw hats from Disneyland paris

I feel my zombie apocalypse will be short lived but at least i will have a hat to keep the sun from my eyes.

Rensenhito

Jan 28, 2009
I have two long (like 2 meters) metal bars that used to be part of my bed. So I think I'd do all right.

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
360 controller, I could use the wire to strangle someone with a better weapon?

Necromancist

Jul 3, 2008
A wall-mounted shelf, currently not attached to a wall, leaned against a bookshelf until I can be arsed to put it somewhere else.

I dunno exactly how long it is, I guess about 1.5m... and it's pretty heavy. Could probably bash some skulls with that.

Or I could just pick up the aforementioned bookshelf.

YEAH BABY

Thedutchjelle

Mar 31, 2009
My new schoolbooks about Biomedical Sciences. If I cannot use the information within to kill the zombies, I'll smack them with the most heavy one (Life, The Science of Biology, has 1200 pages! :( )

SFR

Mar 26, 2009
OH, FUCK YES! I have a katana! Good thing you didn't say look to your right, or I'd be bashing zombies in the head with my piano keyboard.

Gingernerd

Jan 16, 2010
Guitars and amps. If i was a crazy magic videogame character, that would be perfectly awesome. but i guess i'd just draw attention to myself.

wait... oh awesome! the biggest amp has wheels. On a steep hill i could ride it and plough some zombies.