Your WORST game of the decade

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Hail Fire 998 said:
Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon.
Scrythe said:
Marathon was great yes, but does that mean that Halo is shit? Because one thing is good and another is not as good does it meant the latter is shit? Yeah, Marathon was better, but just because Halo is not as good yet more popular doesn't mean it's shit. Its fucking hard to market a game that was on the god damn mac, and because it was on map (and most people buy pc) it was not popular. But you see, people could get Halo without having a mac, and it was good. Thats why its fucking popular. People could actually get it when it cameo out. I like both, but it seems you have a "because its not as good, its shit" mentality so fuck you.
Way to completely ignore everything else on that post except the last line I typed. You must be on my old Myspace or something, I'll check later.

But since you can't be bothered to read anything except the last line, here you go:

Halo is shit because Halo is shit. I was pointing out that Bungie is capable of not making shit, and yet somehow shat out Halo. So fuck you.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Scrythe said:
Hail Fire 998 said:
Scrythe said:
Marathon was great yes, but does that mean that Halo is shit? Because one thing is good and another is not as good does it meant the latter is shit? Yeah, Marathon was better, but just because Halo is not as good yet more popular doesn't mean it's shit. Its fucking hard to market a game that was on the god damn mac, and because it was on map (and most people buy pc) it was not popular. But you see, people could get Halo without having a mac, and it was good. Thats why its fucking popular. People could actually get it when it cameo out. I like both, but it seems you have a "because its not as good, its shit" mentality so fuck you.
Way to completely ignore everything else on that post except the last line I typed. You must be on my old Myspace or something, I'll check later.

But since you can't be bothered to read anything except the last line, here you go:

Halo is shit because Halo is shit. I was pointing out that Bungie is capable of not making shit, and yet somehow shat out Halo. So fuck you.
What? Because it was dummed down? Because it was for all the "brainless console tards?"

theironbat46

Aug 19, 2009
slutmonkey8 said:
scribblenauts. the controls just didn't work properly and the 'freedom' was a bit limited. i know it's probably not easy to think of every object in the universe but i was dissapointed anyway. probably not the worst game of the decade but it's the first one that springs to mind
It would have been better if it let you unlock objects, instead of throwing you in a pile of stuff.

Cargin

Jun 3, 2009
Daffanka said:
PoisonUnagi said:
what other popular titles do you hate? so far on the edginess scale you are a weak 6 start hating on call of duty or gears of war and you can truly be one of the edgiest people

Cargin said:
oh army of two was pretty bad. i did the training level once when i was bored and on my own, didnt bother to follow the instructions to use aggro on the armoured dude, so the gate wouldnt open once i'd killed him. i was just left there in that stupid fence off area.
so the game sucks because you are stupid?

daikatana was a pretty bad game
oh no, being stupid doesnt stop me from enjoying things. the whole rest of the game did that. i was just pointing out a particular moment that realy got my goat.

oh and in response to your response to PoisonUngai's response to this thread, it is possible to genuinely not like popular titles. i didnt like halo 3 (although 1 and 2 were bite the back of your hand fabulous). It doesnt necessarily mean they're trying to be 'edgy' as you put it. Any chance at all you might be projecting just a little bit? Agressively dismissing other people's opinions because they dont tally with yours, and especially on the internet of all places, is hardly the most oxygen-deprived region of the moral high ground.

...but then, i'm "stupid", what would i know....

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
The Red Spy said:
I'm sticking in Unreal Tournament 3 into the mix... worst buy I've ever made.
While I wouldn't say UT3 was absolutely terrible, it was still a crushing disappointment. Sure the weapons and such like were intact, but I still can't imagine what posessed Epic to try and fit some half-formed story about an alien war into the singleplayer campaign. Did they completely forget about the whole "Tournament" part of the title? I think it's better people don't try to fit the likes of CTF and Deathmatch game modes into any kind of coherent storyline. It's one of the few games I've returned for reasons other than just being finished with it. Pity, as I've always had a place for the UT series.

Anyway, my worst game of the decade? Spore. There may have been other mediocre games I have played since 2000, but they would all fade into obscurity next to Spores monumental screwup.

sabotstarr

Sep 4, 2008
a flash game called flash trek.
It's amazing in it's ability to be good for flash, but the bugs that plague it and the release of it without being completed by the author makes this game with so much potential go to total waste. If it was finished and rid of most of the bugs then it would go down as one of the best flash games I've played, but at it's current state i have to give it my worst game due to this^.
But play it anyways. It's a good game, but the bugs ruin it mid game so it is a disappointment.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
Im going to have to go with Farcry 2. I dont think I would look at it in such a bad light had it not been hyped as much.

oneshotfinchy

May 10, 2009
Sonic the Hedgehog for the 360 and PS3. The first game I decided was worth nothing and the world would be better off if I destroyed it.

Also the halo series, gears of war 1 and 2, metal gear solid 2-4, uncharted 1 and 2 and GTA4. AMIDOINGITRIGHT?

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
ONI for the PS2 god i hated that game it was so bad and it fell and broke my doom case, i will never forgive it for that

sabotstarr

Sep 4, 2008
Cargin said:
Daffanka said:
PoisonUnagi said:
what other popular titles do you hate? so far on the edginess scale you are a weak 6 start hating on call of duty or gears of war and you can truly be one of the edgiest people

Cargin said:
oh army of two was pretty bad. i did the training level once when i was bored and on my own, didnt bother to follow the instructions to use aggro on the armoured dude, so the gate wouldnt open once i'd killed him. i was just left there in that stupid fence off area.

oh no, being stupid doesnt stop me from enjoying things. the whole rest of the game did that. i was just pointing out a particular moment that realy got my goat.

oh and in response to your response to PoisonUngai's response to this thread, it is possible to genuinely not like popular titles. i didnt like halo 3 (although 1 and 2 were bite the back of your hand fabulous). It doesnt necessarily mean they're trying to be 'edgy' as you put it. Any chance at all you might be projecting just a little bit? Agressively dismissing other people's opinions because they dont tally with yours, and especially on the internet of all places, is hardly the most oxygen-deprived region of the moral high ground.

Gasp a low post count poster with good writing skills and witty comments...to good to be true, but welcome to the escapist anyways...

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Hail Fire 998 said:
Scrythe said:
Hail Fire 998 said:
Scrythe said:

What? Because it was dummed down? Because it was for all the "brainless console tards?"
Okay, I can't bring myself to do this. Not even I can stomach making fun of the mentally disabled. I'm sorry about your ADD. I hope you find treatment for that someday. You have yourself a nice evening.

Cargin

Jun 3, 2009
sabotstarr said:
Cargin said:
Daffanka said:
PoisonUnagi said:

Cargin said:

Gasp a low post count poster with good writing skills and witty comments...to good to be true, but welcome to the escapist anyways...
haha, thank you for the welcome. pleasure to be here.