Your zombie apocalypse weapon

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
My Luger! Aww yeah.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/092/2/d/natalie_and_petra___2_by_retal19-d4urh8z.jpg
Too bad it's just an Airsoft Version. Still, Metal Pellets could do some damage if I could find them.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
A basin full of my own phlegm. Not sure what use that will be at all, maybe I could put it over my head and pretend I have no brains. GENIUS!

PhantomEcho

Nov 25, 2011
Awww yeah!

I'm so glad I sleep with my Katana next to my bed! I think I'll be alright, guys! In fact, I just finished re-sharpening it the other day too. It got a little damaged after the last time I used it, but the blade is still in remarkably good shape.

It's a shame I'm not in such good shape... but I guess that I'll just have to find some other (hopefully better-armed than you lot) survivors to join up with. I'm a pretty decent cook. Maybe finally finish building my make-shift flamethrower (I have the torch and backpack-tank mount already done) and keep my sword as a backup weapon...

Now I just need a flame-retardant suit. Fire Department, here I come!

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
A stack of textbooks, they heavy so i could knock off zombie heads, or crush them.
eh me screwed, take so much effort to carry dem books.

madster11

Aug 17, 2010
That would be a wall, good sir.

I chose to reject your useless rules and instead use an FN Five-seveN with hollow points.
There's a nice all-black one that i've been eying off for a while now, but because 5-7s are damn rare in Australia it's very expensive.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Padwolf said:
All I have is a towel... I suppose I could throw it in the zombie's face and run, but towels are rather useful things.
If you were a true Hitchhiker, you wouldn't be complaining.

OT: Well, as it happens I was just oiling this:

Edit: Just looked up. There's also the long sword above my bed.

Shame I'm not downstairs, though. My shotgun is propped against the wall.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
My iPod dock.....groan....

Wait! It can pick up radio signals, too! And it's a clock! And it can be powered by batteries!

It's more a gadget than a weapon!

May 29, 2011
Well next to me is a wall, but if you go through the wall and slightly to the left there's my dads gun cabinet.

No wait, just noticed there was weight right next to the chair. That's actually better considering it's basically a metal stick and the shotgun would probably be useless once I ran out of ammo.

Yokillernick

May 11, 2012
http://api.ning.com/files/AfB9fYnKv*Iv1tqyKqdI-YbFE47m9vI6ovnOXC*qOHIaXDf96YNnomXzx*hXLoO1jrod37ELvmVDWxciLxAlMNN*uhR2pPjd/6210old.jpg

Bring it on!!

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
A Gatorade, so I can refuel my electrocity when the power runs out in my house.

Because that's what you do with Gatorade.