Your zombie apocalypse weapon

Megawat22

Aug 7, 2010
A pillow.
I could slip it over a zombie's head and then bash his face in while he's unable to bite me I suppose, but that'd only work if I had shoes on. Which I don't.
So I guess that means... PILLOW FIGHT! Aaaagh, no fair! Stop eating me you jerks!!!

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
Hazy992 said:
Err...

How the heck is that gonna work?!
At least when the zombies arrive, you can put on some sunglasses, and say....

"Game on".
http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/

alrekr

Mar 11, 2010

Well it is very big and heavy...Trotsky hasn't let me down yet so I'm sure this could work. I mean if they're Commie Zombies then I'm safe (unless there Stalinist Zombies) and there would be no greater irony to kill a Nazi Zombie with this (well a Marx book would be more ironic).

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
Well, I have a lot of things on my left but the closest happens to be a rather large hunting knife I keep around for protection. Second closest is a hourglass about 4 inches tall, really dodged the bullet there.

Edit: Ironically, the closest thing to my right is Max Brooks Zombie Survival Guide.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Monxeroth said:
Is Mayonnaise a zombie apocalypse weapon?

No, but it is a respectable musical instrument. :)

My weapons?
An hp printer. I can beat them to a pulp AND take photos while doing that!

Nightmonger

Jul 1, 2010
An acoustic guitar! so i might get the first one but then the the rest would get me ! or next to that an electric guitar a much better choice! but sadly just about against the rules gosh darn it!

Magikarp

Jan 26, 2011
My guitar. It's heavy, so might smash a skull or two before breaking?
I love my guitar, I don't want to break it...

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009

This is literally my kit, that I own. What is to the left of me is the largest battleaxe, mounted on the wall. Just to my right of the desk, is the Mossberg at the top.

Though, I would say, the Battleaxe... is nothing more than a heavy, sharp work of art. It is heavy, but flimsy and weakly made. Sure you could get a couple good swings with it, but it would fall apart under any sort of repeated use.

The two black Ronin Throwing axes would be much more useful despite their lack of range because they are actual tools designed for actual use. Though one is under my couch in the living room where I have been sleeping, and The other has since been stolen by I presume my former landlord.

Anyway. I also have a large 4x4 truck, and a moderate sized Bugout trailer stockpiled with 20 gallons of gas, 60 gallons of water, Supplies dried food supplies to last 4 people little over a month. Working Faraday cage with a very basic laptop and external hard drive containing Project Gutenberg, and a database copy of Wikipedia, plus relevant engineering, technical, medical digital textbooks. A 2 thousand dollar Medicine chest, Stockpiles of various useful supplies like batteries, MREs, wire, chain, alcohol, hand tools, a generator, DC converters so that Car batteries can be salvaged from abandoned vehicles for energy, Ammo, and working ammo press. Bricks of copper, Copper wire, ropes, tarps, Nails, screws, Glue, Fabric reams, sewing kit, Water filtration system, Dummy plastic tanks to be used as solar water heaters, and roughly about 20k worth of stuff overall For emergency purposes. Basically a little bit of everything. Yes I am a bit of a prepper. No I am not preparing for doomsday. I am just simply being prepared for any sort of problems we might face someday down the road. It does give me peace of mind, not for fear of disaster, but for every day situations I am prepared.

I also own property is a geographically safe location, where a bunker could be built should I desire to actually do it. Then if the shit actually hits the fan, all I have to do is kidnap a harem full of fine bonnie lasses to help me repopulate the earth and live like a Sultan of the underground!

TakeshiLive

Mar 8, 2012
This tied to a metal pipe.

On a slightly more serious note (as serious as one can get with zombies), I've got a set of golf clubs but I think the army style shovel might be more reliable.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
King of Asgaard said:
Helloooooo rapier...!
And I know how to use it!
I'll go with you then. With your fencing skills and my backpack, we shall be unstoppable!

Captcha; picture perfect.