You're going to jail - one item with you

Zeromaeus

Aug 19, 2009
Count Igor said:
Zeromaeus said:
A stable hyper-cube filled with the various things I've collected, cheated for, and stolen for this very specific turn of events.
Contents would include, but not be limited to:
* Portal Gun
* Companion Cube (x3)
* A Desert Eagle
* Monopoly (x2 money)
* A Chess Set
* Sonic Screwdriver
* Teleporter
* TARDIS
* Lightsaber
* LiveMetal Model B(lues)
* LiveMetal Model F(orte)
* LiveMetal Model X, O, P, H, F, L, A, and a
* A Crowbar
* A Katana
* DNF
* The Declaration of Independence
* A Laptop
* A Perfect Mass-Energy Converter
* The Kitchen Sink

I could go on...
I would not attempt to "escape" by the way. I would leave on occasion, but its nice having a hideout you can come back to.
Err.
Why the sink?
Its a play on the old phrase "everything but the kitchen sink."

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
fenrizz said:
That really depends on which country's prison I'd be stuck in.

If I was to be sent to an American maximum security prison,, I'd bring a cyanide pill.

If I was to be sent to an Norwegian prison, I'd bring a laptop.

And yes, you can do that here in Norway.
Rehabilitation of criminals is a far better option than pure and hellish punishment.
This. This this this. I visited a high-security jail here in Norway two days ago, and it was disturbingly nice and cozy (or so it seemed) and a lot more "forgiving" than what American prisons are depicted as. Failing to get a PC of any kind, I'd say an Xbox 360 or a fuckload of books.

The Last Parade

Apr 24, 2009
The Maddest March Hare said:
Mini-Nuke.

Pretend it's one of those rugby ball with a fin things that you can throw really far and they make a noise. (The name completely escapes me).

Within a day I could've "accidentally" missed a throw with it and blow a hole in the wall. Tally-ho!
I remember those, they're called the 'Vortex'

masher

Jul 20, 2009
a License to Kill. XP not sure why, but I -was- going to say a "Get Outta Jail Free Card", but...

Pyrignis

May 31, 2010
Nihlex said:
Pyrignis said:
A pumpkin... if it exists
Andrew Hussle fan? =P

I would bring an acoustic guitar I suppose.
I am a big fan of the Problem Sleuth comic. For me, Homestuck became a huge clusterfuck of story and stuff too quickly.

I must congratulate you, not many would have replied when there are 8 pages in between. =)

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Evidence that proves I am innocent. Then the Press will be all over me and I'll be free'd from Jail due to a Mistrial.

Nihlex

Jun 30, 2009
Pyrignis said:
Nihlex said:
Pyrignis said:
Andrew Hussle fan? =P

I would bring an acoustic guitar I suppose.
I am a big fan of the Problem Sleuth comic. For me, Homestuck became a huge clusterfuck of story and stuff too quickly.

I must congratulate you, not many would have replied when there are 8 pages in between. =)
Problem Sleuth, JailBreak, and Bard Quest were awesome, ya I agree, I read the first few pages of Homestruck and then I thought to myself "I dont want to read this for a year and a half and have to wait for updates and re-read stuff over and over." I stopped there XD
If it makes you feel special I made sure no one replied on any page before I commented XD

Brikson

Jan 28, 2010
Pyrignis said:
oh god, i laughed so hard when i read that.

OT: since i think my gerber multi-tool would be considered a get out thing, i'd go with my guitar. or a game of risk, since its probably the only chance of completing a bloody game.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Lord George said:
This would be good.

because I feel like busting everyones balls. I hope George and everyone who quoted him realize that your just bringing a useless little card to with you. That being said good luck to all of you protecting your asses when you drop the soap.

AC10 said:
I would take...
immortality with me
yeah and stay in prison until(and maybe even after) the end of the world. brilliant choice mate

as for me I'd bring the remote that Stewie invented in the episode Road to the Multiverse and use it to find a parallel universe where I rule the world and live opulently out of my prison cell. It would be glorious! Having everything anyone could ever want while still technically being an inmate