"You're screwed" moments

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Total war multiplayer.

Wasting my friend, my army is tired, but winning, the battle is going as expected in my strategy.

Then 2 things of archers and 3 infantry battalions that are totally unscathed come out of hiding nearby.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
It got to be Supreme Commander.
I build a mighty base with a great defence or so I thought. Sure the enemy invade and I held them back but wait one of my power supply got destroy and losing powers and then another wave of enemy attack on my south side. So I got my engineer to built a new power and send more unity to engage the sounth. Then they attack my navy base and the air units arrive. Soon after I was over run so I was pretty much screwed.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Crusader Kings 2. So many wonderful moments.

Playing as one-province minor in Wales: "The King of England has fabricated a title on your sorry ass!"

"Your awesome heir has died at age 35 of natural causes. Hope you like that Craven, Imbecilic, Arbitrary, Hunchbacked second son of yours as your heir!"

"You have been exocmmunicated at the behest of that duke that hates your guts!"

Playing as Russian duchy: "Mongol super stacks in some distant land? It's just a story!"

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Birth by Sleep. Critical Mode. Aqua or Ven.
"Too slow."
Enjoy your 30+ bouts with Vanitas.

Supreme Commander. 1v1. Seraphim opponent.
"STRATEGIC LAUNCH DETECTED"
Somehow,you let them get a Ylona Oss. Prepare to be purged in quantum fire.

Cave Story. Enter the Sacred Ground,open your mapping system. Follow the hidden path,and read the sign at the end.
"Welcome to Hell!"
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Enjoy a platforming hell even worse than Kaizo Mario World.

Just to name a few.

tmande2nd

Oct 20, 2010
Walking down a road in Skyrim at level 5.

Somehow drew agro from two bears.....I fire an arrow...and hit an imperial soldier coming down the road by accident.
Now I got mauled by bears, and angry soldiers TAG TEAMING ME.

Damn bad day that.

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
The beginning of ME2. I mean, you die... I actually said, "Well... I'm boned" when Shep got spaced. Then I got mad, really really mad.

And I forgave it.

bassie302

Feb 3, 2008
playing the GW2 beta I stumble into a new camp o friendly charr when I notice there's an event going on. The Flame Legion is attacking the very base I just entered. Looking around I see maybe one or two of them and no allies, so I figure all I had to do was shoot them to save the day.

Then I walked past what looked like the entrance to a hangar in a cliffside, stopped, stared for a second at the masses upon masses of enemies inside and thought: "well, I'm boned."

Then I put on my Grenade Kit and went out in a blaze of glory.

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
EDIT: Was playing Fallout New Vegas

Just last night I finally rolled the character I plan on sticking with, hopefully. Anyway, I was about level 3 on hard mode and decided to attack a group of bighorners. I spent the entire battle being knocked on my ass and gored.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Aerosteam 1908 said:
You're in first place and about to win the race... then you hear that dreaded alarming noise that indicates a spiny (blue) shell is heading straight at you. When that happens, you might as well retire from the race because you're pretty much in last place for the rest of the race.
The worse part is, it's never the only thing that hits you. I almost always get but by the blue shell as the beginning or, ending of a vicious combo. At least you can see the blue shell coming though...unlike the lightning...and in Mario Kart 7 it seems like the Red Shells NEVER fail to hit you!

---

Zelda 2, fighting Thunderbird. A few times I managed to hit it two or three times but once it starts moving around faster and spitting up more flames it doesn't seem to matter. If you hear the low-HP dinging before the fast part you're basically screwed.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
In Fallout 3 once, I was in some hotel lobby and noticed some Super Mutants hanging around. I counted 4 and had only seen Super Mutant Masters until this point... and foolishly assumed they were as bad as it got. I went for a stealthy approach and shot at one of them in the head. They all saw me and came running, so I took cover behind the front desk. And what comes around the corner? Mr Super Mutant Overlord! He had a supersledge but he couldnt get through the space Id gone through so he was running on the spot very manically, swinging his supersledge around like it was made of cardboard. Of course I'm shooting away at him... with a missile launcher... at his head! His reaction seems to be the same as if I was tickling him! All of a sudden he gets through the gap and his sledge breaks 4 limbs in one swing and cuts my health to 30% (I was a pretty low level at this point). I knew in that instant it was hopeless and vowed the stay the f*ck away from them! =P

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Capitano Segnaposto said:
The Wykydtron said:
League of Legends, late game. Everything seems to be going well, oh looks like a team fight is just starti-

"ACED!"

Well, gg guys. You have an entire minute to push the weakest lane with your whole team. See ya later fuckers!

Maybe it's just the Solo Unranked-ness talking but why is every enemy Yi a complete boss yet our Yi is just complete fail all the way through the game?
Why is it that when I use Ahri I can be a complete badass yet when some bastard steals my character they suck with it?

Trust me, it happens to everybody >.<

My worst "OH FUCK I AM SCREWED!" Moment?
Worst. Thing. Ever.
Especially when the one you main is a free to play for the week so the person that picks it is completely new and doesn't even look up a guide... In a PVP match. (yes, someone did that once. They sucked. Badly. It was with Talon.)

OT: Uh... I dunno, I just wanted to talk about LoL, so here's mine I guess:
When a total newb takes the champion you main in a LoL pvp match without looking up a single guide for it.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Combine Rustler said:
LoL.
Whenever you see a gigantic anchor flying towards you from the bush, followed by a hulking metallic monstrosity. Neither man nor god can help you now.
Even worse is when a Fiddlesticks comes from the bush with a Crowstorm+Flash upon a group of weakened champions. Now that's an "oh shit" moment.

BrotherSurplice

ENEMY MAN
Apr 17, 2011
I remember this one time on C&C3 Kane's Wrath on multiplayer. I was Steel Talons, my enemy was Traveller 59. It had begun innocently enough, with some small skirmishes, but then he suddenly rolls up to my front door with about a hundred gun walkers supported by loads of cultists. The cultists mind control every unit I try to counter the gun walkers with while my stationary base defenses aren't doing shit (because the T1 base defenses are awful in C&C3). So yeah. I was boned.

doomspore98

May 24, 2011
the part in operation anchorage fallout 3 dlc, where you have to fight the super mutant overlord before you enter the facility. I was level five at the time and got my ass handed to me a lot. So I just ran passed the guy and prayed, funnily enough, that worked.

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
First Ancient Dragon attack when walking out of Bronzewater Cave during Thieves Guild questline.

"YOL..."

/sigh "Where are my health potions..."

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
doomspore98 said:
the part in operation anchorage fallout 3 dlc, where you have to fight the super mutant overlord before you enter the facility. I was level five at the time and got my ass handed to me a lot. So I just ran passed the guy and prayed, funnily enough, that worked.
Oh damn... I remember that first Supermutant Behemoth when you're outside of GNR Studios...

Poor Private Whatever-Her-Face-Was... always so thickheaded...