YouTube Singer Performs Incredible One-Man Disney Movie

VulakAerr

Mar 31, 2010
His Aladdin voice is almost indistinguishable from Brad Kane's. I had to do a double-take. The others are very impressive too, though not so close to the original.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
The Rogue Wolf said:
How many sets of vocal chords does this man HAVE?!

I mean, seriously, my eyes almost bugged out when he started singing Ariel's bit from The Little Mermaid.

[small](Yeah, I watched The Little Mermaid, you wanna make something of it?!)[/small]

Seriously, this guy, Stephen Russell and Nolan North could staff their very own voice-acting company.
Nothing to be ashamed of watching The Little Mermaid. Aside that it's a typical 'princess get in trouble, gets rescued by prince', it still has great animation and it's still quite funny. (yeah, having a nephew and 2 nieces does makes it obligatory to watch almost every single Disney movie you ever saw, or even the ones you never saw and even knew existed)

OT: Oh.. my... God... Wow... how does he do that!?, especially the female voices. This guy has some serious talent, I hope Pixar or Disney take note and include this guy in one of their films.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Give this guy a band. If he can become a modern-day version of Klaus Nomi [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Nomi], there will be hope for the future of modern music.

TailorTF

Mar 2, 2011
That was amazing.
I didn't recognize most of those though.Guess I should go rewatch some Disney movies.

fordneagles

Dec 22, 2010
HOLY CRAP! THAT'S AWESOME! :D :D Seriously, how is this guy not earning millions of dollars doing the songs for every Disney movie EVER?! His vocal range is mind-blowing and his talent is not of this world :D

phoenix352

Mar 29, 2009
Pixar better give the guy a Voice acting position in their next million movies.
this guy sings better then freaking anyone i ever heard ...

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
The Rogue Wolf said:
[small](Yeah, I watched The Little Mermaid, you wanna make something of it?!)[/small]
Is it bad that I read this in the little Irish guys voice from family guy?

OT: I have always loved this guy since I found out about him a few years back. Kind of sad he didn't win the get on Glee challenge I might actually watch the show if he was in it.

boholikeu

Aug 18, 2008
Verlander said:
He's a great singer, although you can hear the heavy effects on it. Good effort.

Not nearly as good as Brett Domino though.

Erm, well that depends. If your talking about vocal range the Disney guy wins hands down.

The Brett Domino vid was pretty entertaining though.

Wrds

Dyslexic Wonder
Sep 4, 2008
Man, here I thought I had good range and an ability to sing with different voices. This guy just blew my Fucking mind. I teared up a bit when he started singing Mulan.

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
Johnnyallstar said:
I would love to be a voice actor, but this guy is way better than me. It's incredible. The way he sings female parts is just astounding.
Agreed, although, you can still hear that its a guy. Granted, if your not looking for it, you dont notice it =)