Zero Punctuation: Alpha Protocol

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
...I never even heard of this game, but the fact that it lets you be that diverse and dickish seems appealing to me.

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
Good review, although I was hoping for Forgotten Sands. Sorry to hear about SMG 2, by the way. Not sure why it'sonly that Wii that does this.

This game's mediocreness makes me rather worried about Fallout New Vegas, which is being made by the same studio.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
OMG the dog in a hat is the funniest thing I have ever seen on ZP... You've outdone yourself =P. I really didn't expect that joke, or lack of a joke, to pop up.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I like the concept of the 'dickhead spectrum'. Definitely would have made the Overlord games more fun, that's for sure.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Hmm... isn't the dioluge system pretty similar to the one you suggested in this Extra Punctuation (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/columns/extra-punctuation/6813-Extra-Punctuation-On-Dialogue-Menus.2) Yahtzee?

Jonesy911

Jul 6, 2009
Why am I on probation!? Read my message at the top, whats wrong with that?
Is there some sort of automatic probation dispenser for whoever is the first to comment on a new zero punctuation video?

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
Blue-State said:
I was kinda hoping for...
[img height= 300 width= 400]http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/castfire/mini/ebb98f8371c4a49b0b18be6f58c39f8c.jpg[/img]
Give him a week or two

OT:At first i thought he liked since nearly every other reviewer started with "Its Shit!" for this game.

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
I literally lol at the benny hill joke. Good review and somewhat "fair" by his standards ...

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
Its funny he mention Deus Ex cus theres a new one and I wonder If hes has any hopes for it. Then again it doesn't really matter. Fair review though.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
From the sound of things, Alpha Protocol suffers from the same problem as Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines: No matter what your chosen manner of playing the game, if you don't go a particular route the end of the game is going to be very, very hard.

Great review and variations on the Ponce. I might have to check this one out.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Damn it he's on to me... No there are no secret agents operating out of Yorkshire. We urge you for your own safety do not press the question.

Might give Alpha Protocol a try when I get the money.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
Kharloth said:
"Holy shit I thought, I literally fucked her brains out"

That was the best ZP line that I've heard in a long time.
yeah, the only phrase i actually laughed audibly in my office

damn yahtzee, now everyone is looking at me funny