Zero Punctuation: Assassin's Creed

clank1013

May 21, 2009
it was one of my favoriate games, but ur so right, on so many of ur reviews, lol. i might like the game, but i cant argue your points. Keep up the good work man =)

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
Some of Yahtzee's best work it must be said. Great honest entartaining review. it was just a rantfest like in most reviews, I'm not saying that that isnt entertaining though.

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
SuperGameGeek said:
Cocksicle = hilarious!!
I was coming here, to say that exact statement sir ^_^

I wish I was able to verbally rip apart games the way Yahtzee does, this guy is hilarious!

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
I love Assassin's Creed apart from those damn beggers and mentally challenged. Oh, that sounds awful. At least the new one only has one money-despirate pig. If only I had money to give them I would.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
That sun at the end made me laugh.

I didn't play the game beyond the first memory though, the cutscenes were annoying and the moment I tried to leave the castle and fight the dickface army I fell throught the floor on a pile of dead assassins and had to repeat the entire mission. Righty then, On to Assassins Creed 2. Or a good game like tetris.

Ultrajd

Oct 19, 2011
I feel stupid saying this but I have never played any of theses games. Are the good? and is there a "New game plus" type of thing where I can replay a game but with all my unlocks from the start?