Zero Punctuation: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Poomanchu745

Sep 11, 2009
Not very funny although I did hate the mortar scene. Staying on the guys ass and still dying was pretty damn frustrating.

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
That's amusing. And I thought that Mr. Croshaw would rip it apart as like Modern Warfare 2.

saxton121

Nov 27, 2009
lol that was damn funny

and Yahtzee's right,this whole game is almost an MW ripoff from start..who needs a loading screen with google maps?

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
Rofl-- knew this one was in the pipe from his comments last week; stll made me laugh pretty hard, tho.

Darkefire

Jun 25, 2008
Bahahaha, fantastic. I feel almost exactly the same way about most modern shooters, although I still think MW2 takes the prize for "spawn, walk three steps, get shot by a sniper you never saw, repeat" gameplay. Give me good old fashioned health kits any day over this piss-easy regenerating health. Even Mass Effect 2 got in on it, since apparently people found the first game's system of bulking up your shields to the point they can take anything too difficult.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
And this is why I avoided it. I'm not paying for a game that I already wasted $60 on just so I can borrow it to my roommate's younger brother and never want it back again *cuddles all the RPGs he owns*

8bitmaster

Devourer of pie
Nov 9, 2009
gotta hate realism shooters. its just too accurate to life. Give me halflife 2 any day.

ItsAPaul

Mar 4, 2009
Sounds like a realistic shooter being too realistic. My cover can be blown up? Then why the hell is this a game? I of course don't know from playing it since fps games are all terrible, but thats how MW2 is.

Tsignotchka

Jun 5, 2009
It's like the Dust is trying to hide the fact that it's a bad game made even worse with the addition of exploding scenery.

At least in MW2 you could run around stabbing people in the bollocks when you got bored of shooting them.

remm2004

Nov 18, 2009
I was expecting FFXIII, I want to see Yahtzee tearing it a new one, but oh well
So Bad Company 2 is as generic as it?s cover?