Zero Punctuation: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Wow, and I'm bad at Modern Warfare. I can only imagine what this game would do to my osteoporotic sparrow-like self-esteem.

Oh, and if Yahtzee's looking for another side, maybe a mod will come out so he can join the Chinese. They're the next logical tango partner, right?

Aurora219

Aug 31, 2008
That didn't tell me very much about the game.. but I don't suppose it was meant to.

Ah well, rant watched, I'll go back to not being able to afford this game whether I want it or not.

MR T3D

Feb 21, 2009
he think its trying to be realistic, and reviews a very MP focused game.
...amusing in a cute, "this isn't the type of game you should review" way.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
I do completely agree that all these "realistic" shooters are getting annoying. I do miss the old days of carrying every gun and not having to choose which to drop to pick up something else...

Silk_Sk

Mar 25, 2009
Yahtzee should really stop reviewing games that everyone buys for the multiplayer.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
No mention of multiplayer? Isn't that like, I don't know, the focus of the game?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
So it's just MW2... again. ...joy. /sarcasm
Oh yeah and Yahtzee, that bit at the end of the credits was more information than I needed, thanks.

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
This basically shows exactly why DICE should stick to multiplayer.

Though, one interesting thing the single player did was set up context for the multiplayer by making the multiplayer the "sequel" to the single player.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
"Perfectly square-shaped hole". I have to ask: Is Yahtzee exaggerating, or does the game really blow SQUARE holes in things?

yourbeliefs

Bored at Work
Jan 30, 2009
I was hesitant about playing this when I heard that the SP experience was like that of MW2 (ie SHIT) so after viewing this I think I can safely keep this off of my Gamefly queue and rest comfortably at night. Funny video.