Zero Punctuation: BioShock 2

Karlott

Apr 8, 2009
I haven't played Bioshock 2 yet. I guess I can't say I'm surprised by Yahtzee's verdict. Still, I can't believe I hadn't heard from anyone else in any other review mention having to defend little sisters from splicers if you want the good ending. How lame.

Grimwind

Dec 26, 2008
Looks like we're back to the moral choice system of baby eating or mother Teresa. Hopefully the gameplay improvements will compensate for the story even a little. Ordered BioShock 2 just recently, haven't tested it yet.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
MaxChaos said:
Wow, the BF:BC2 background is a bit much isn't it? Am I the only one seeing that?
Meh. More people playing the game = better for me.

...Two more days, two more days, two more days..

OwlsBlow

Mar 3, 2010
Did anyone else hear this weird bug noise around 40%~?
It just stuck out very loudly to me.

Other than that, another excellent review.

Hobo Joe

Aug 4, 2009
MaxChaos said:
Wow, the BF:BC2 background is a bit much isn't it? Am I the only one seeing that?
No you're not, I had to as well. Excellent review but what was that buzzing noise in the back ground you could hear on the video, something wrong with his headset perhaps?

B Goy

Jan 5, 2010
Now to be the arsehole who whines whenever that persons game is mocked rightfully

'WAH WAH You just suck WAH WAH and lazy WAH'

Not my best

Buried_At_Sea

Nov 18, 2009
I thought as much. Once again a company is trying to squeeze as much out of a game as it possibly can, resulting in a wank game.
Great review though Yahtzee

ItsAPaul

Mar 4, 2009
Great review, that'd basically be my summary from what I saw from previews and the like ("plasmids easier to use? They were already broken..."). Love how instead of my terrible connection loading a commercial, we just get a completely ignorable border now.

Suskie

Nov 9, 2009
RCFlight13 said:
Once again an absolutely fantastic review, keep up the good work!
So funny when people say that before they've even had time to watch the fucking thing.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
A good show Mr.Croshaw good show indeed. I would like to play as the vending machine and spew expensive health candies out as my "good" choice and free butterfingers for the "bad" choice.

Cartman372

Dec 17, 2008
ForgottenPr0digy said:
so its just a copy paste of the first game.

Not surprised

But could be a still a good rent or something
Well one of my friends swear by Bioshock 2. He said that Bioshock 2 is worth even paying $80 for it where as Modern Warfare 2 isn't even worth $40. (I think he's insane, Bioshock series isn't even that great)

MaxChaos said:
Yeah I see it too, it is a bit much.