Zero Punctuation: BioShock

Cherubic

Nov 5, 2008
That's how all reviews should be done!

As a SS2 fan, I share 100% your comparison. Bioshock is just cut down (making it a castrate) version of SS2 for housekeepers, though with awsome artwork.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
lolz
i played bioshock last night, now the song at the begining matches more :p
i still think your right yahtzee, but i do like bioshock
since its my first run-through of the game ive decided to be good and not do nasty things to the little girls XD
maybe next time...

Zeke109

Jul 10, 2008
I just beat this tonight, and During the entire game, I only died once. ONCE!! This game was a little too easy, but it did scare the shit outta me.

ConnorCool

Master Assassin
Apr 23, 2009
donkeybollocks2009 said:
BIOSHOCK IS TRULY ONE OF THE BSEST XBOX 360 I HAVE EVER PLAYED TRULY A MAGNIFICENT GAME A REAL TRIUMPH IN GAMES YOU WILL NOT FIND ANTY BETTER WATER EFFECTS THAN IN BIOSHOCK IT TRYULY AN OUSTSTANDING BIOSHOCK ALL THE WAY 10/10
did you really need to shout this?

ConnorCool

Master Assassin
Apr 23, 2009
ironhalo999 said:
ConnorCool said:
donkeybollocks2009 said:
BIOSHOCK IS TRULY ONE OF THE BSEST XBOX 360 I HAVE EVER PLAYED TRULY A MAGNIFICENT GAME A REAL TRIUMPH IN GAMES YOU WILL NOT FIND ANTY BETTER WATER EFFECTS THAN IN BIOSHOCK IT TRYULY AN OUSTSTANDING BIOSHOCK ALL THE WAY 10/10
did you really need to shout this?
MAYBE HE DOUSE.
Did you mean 'does'?

Zelrond

Jun 10, 2009
Bioshock is great mate and tbh, i only played it through once and i didnt die as much as u said =\ lol i infact barely died and did it on the second to hardest mode. dno why u kept dying but i didnt and it was full of suspence for me. <3 biolover 126

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
bioshock is crap easy that makes it a compleate boring faliure yust killing the bloody doctor is fun and he are allways runing away like a big pussy!

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
so killing people in a game is supposed to be mind boggling difficult why cant it just be stress free fun with explosives. I mean if you want to play an rpg go pc if you want a shooter don't expect anything if its on the consoles to be really full of choices difficult enough to break your brain steam I'm just saying.

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
I played this game and never had to use a Vita-Chamber once. And that disappointed me. nice job, Y.

wavemastermonday

Nov 30, 2009
For starters, I suck at games naturally; so this game is at the perfect level for me and I couldn't love it more. I'm not whining about that, but the lack of inventory control is annoying and uncomfortable. :p

Great review, Yahtzee, but then again when is it not :)

rabidkanid

Mar 26, 2008
I do agree with the statement that the game is meant for people who are easily amused by games like Halo 2/3 online. I saw a friend play Bioshock and I wasn't impressed at all just by looking at it even though he thought it was amazing. It's pretty much the exact same opinion I have for TF2.

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
Finest game I've played on this console generation. I hope the sequel is as good. Shame about the ending though.