Zero Punctuation: Broken Age

blalien

Jul 3, 2009
Angry Canadian Gamer said:
I'm getting ads and no actual ZP video. Is something borked?
I'm getting the same problem. I'm not sure why the Escapist is advertising itself to me when I'm already on their site. I'd much rather be watching the videos they're advertising.

Raioken18

Dec 18, 2009
T3hSource said:
Aye, I'm getting the promotional video of the Escapist shows, not the actual episode, no matter how much I refresh.
Same but it's not just for this video, it's quite a few links.
But the links appear to be ok, right title and comments, just the video is always that promo vid...

Hopefully it's something that can be fixed...

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Confirming that there's some sort of issue. While I'll admit that the :45 clip advert is nicely put together, I'd kind of like to see this week's ZP.

Barciad

Apr 23, 2008
Raioken18 said:
T3hSource said:
Aye, I'm getting the promotional video of the Escapist shows, not the actual episode, no matter how much I refresh.
Same but it's not just for this video, it's quite a few links.
But the links appear to be ok, right title and comments, just the video is always that promo vid...

Hopefully it's something that can be fixed...
Fifthed - Oh dear.

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
Seems a common problem them. 'cause i got the 8:10min long video with snippets from all the show on a infinite loop.

:mad: No ZP for me today then.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Adeptus Aspartem said:
Seems a common problem them. 'cause i got the 8:10min long video with snippets from all the show on a infinite loop.

I also got that, but I watched it thinking Yahtzee was doing some elaborate joke about the game with the snippets of Escapist shows. XD

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
Adeptus Aspartem said:

Same here, but at least the video is as broken as the game known as Broken Age

Slash2x

Dec 7, 2009
Damn Broken age broken page..... TO YOUTUBE ROBIN!!!

KefkaCultist said:
Adeptus Aspartem said:

I also got that, but I watched it thinking Yahtzee was doing some elaborate joke about the game with the snippets of Escapist shows. XD
I also thought that it was just Yahtzee fucking with us at first.....

vhgames

Jan 29, 2014
I'm also getting a regular ad, then an escapist ad, then another regular ad... ad infinitum.

Spygon

May 16, 2009
I am watching adverts telling me to watch videos on the site that are stopping me watching videos on there site.I think my brain just exploded with this state of events.

Sesambrot

Mar 5, 2012
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that what you see in the video(s) he uploaded is supposed to be a metaphor for what the games feels like.
Some kind of monstrosity that was pieced together from all their other games that somehow seems more like an advertisement for said games rather than being it's own game, while surprisingly enough ending up being rather entertaining anyway...

...or maybe I'm just being pretentious... *shrug*

Azhrarn-101

Jul 15, 2008
Good, you appear to have broken the site completely.
Just ad after ad after ad after ad from the video-player with no way to get to the content I'm here to try and watch.
No ad-block on any of the 3 different browsers I tried it with (Firefox, Chrome and even IE), and nothing, just constant escapist ads on repeat. Please fix this mess as soon as possible.
I'd like to actually watch some of your stuff, not just ads for your bloody stuff.

carnex

Jan 9, 2008
Guess Escapist Illuminati really felt the pressure to make us visit their site when we are on their site. Their logic is impeccable. It can't be broken more then it is at this time!