Zero Punctuation: Broken Age

portal_cat

Jun 25, 2009
I'm just glad I'm not the only one only seeing ads and no review. Though I really want to know what is going on?

vasiD

Oct 28, 2012
Not only can I not watch this ZP and get endless ads, that's the case for EVERY ZP (and I'd imagine all the other content on the site).

What is going on Escapist?

Sesambrot

Mar 5, 2012
Did nobody notice that before what you see now, there was actually a 4:40min video that started with the ZP-logo but no intro and which was pieced together from clips from some ZP-episodes and most other shows, just telling you that you could watch them on the escapist right at the end?

Then the site went down for 30sec and now we get that 15sec ad...
My guess is, someone's screwing with "us".

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Publisher's club member... Why am I seeing ads?

I'm about ready to cancel my pub club membership if this keeps happening.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
So can the Escapist stop jerking off long enough for me to watch the videos I came here to watch? Just asking because this isn't even like an Ad, it just shows me this commercial of the site I'm already visiting and then that's it. No Zero Punctuation. I get it, I'll watch the website I've been faithfully watching for almost four years now. Now lemme hear what's pissing off Yahtzee this week.

Sesambrot

Mar 5, 2012
To be fair, ALL videos on The Escapist have been replaced with that ad!

Did someone fool them into thinking it was April 1st already?

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Hey all, we are looking into this issue with our video player right now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
So it's not just me having a problem with the video? That's good, I guess? Unless this is some witty joke, in which case I can't say I'm finding it very amusing.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012

Just sayan, I'm getting the same issue. Every video I try to play on the Escapist is an infinite ad loop. No ad blocker, tried Firefox and Chrome. BTW, that banner ad for ESO HAS to go. The video reloads on every click of my scroll wheel, making the site impossible to navigate.

FFP2

Dec 24, 2012
The video played for me...

"Donkey Island and Day Of The Testicle"

vidihawk

Jul 22, 2012
And the Youtube page is always a week behind to drive traffic here... That's a lovely turn of events.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
KefkaCultist said:
Adeptus Aspartem said:
Seems a common problem them. 'cause i got the 8:10min long video with snippets from all the show on a infinite loop.

:mad: No ZP for me today then.
I also got that, but I watched it thinking Yahtzee was doing some elaborate joke about the game with the snippets of Escapist shows. XD
I don't think so, because the same thing happened on Jim and Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular. must now test to see if this is also happening on non-Yahtzee videos.