Zero Punctuation: Console Rundown

bride_of_lister

Dec 12, 2007
Surggical_Scar said:
bride_of_lister said:
Encore presentation? Can they just admit there's no Zero Punctuation this week and tell us straight off?
*Facepalm*

It's an error. The new vid should be up shortly.
Really? Have you seen the side notes?

chuiu said:
bride_of_lister said:
Encore presentation? Can they just admit there's no Zero Punctuation this week and tell us straight off?
Could, but look at the two pages of idiots who already think this is a new video. Let them live in ignorance and patiently wait for next week.
All of those are from the first time it "aired." Have a look at the dates.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
What the hell is this shit I can't believe that do this here I am looking forward to a nice ZP sandwich and then they shit all over it bunch of goddamnedsonsofmotherfuckingbitches

chuiu

Jun 11, 2008
bride_of_lister said:
Surggical_Scar said:
bride_of_lister said:
*Facepalm*

It's an error. The new vid should be up shortly.
Really? Have you seen the side notes?

chuiu said:
bride_of_lister said:
Could, but look at the two pages of idiots who already think this is a new video. Let them live in ignorance and patiently wait for next week.
All of those are from the first time it "aired." Have a look at the dates.
Touché, looks like I'll be eating those words. Strange that the OP would be changed instead of making a new thread though.

Lanowar

Oct 10, 2007
Ah well, I suspect next week it be somthing like what Ninja Gaiden?

I'll just go to Red Vs Blue and watch the new episode of Reconstruction sure it came out on Monday but hey its comedic gold!

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
To all criticising me for my previous assertion:

Surggical_Scar said:
Teleios said:
From the video description:

This week we're all (including Yahtzee) in New York City to accept our Webby awards. We'll be back next week with a brand new Zero Punctuation, but for now, have another look at this encore presentation of one of our favorite Zero Punctuation episodes, Yahtzee's review of the console war. Cheers, and thanks again to everyone who voted for us.
...ah, balls. I should've spotted that.
See? I recognised my mistake. Now please all go and do something more constructive than pointing out such a trifling error.

brenflood

Jan 27, 2008
Well, I live in Texas and I have never seen a diaper in a Wal-Mart parking lot. However, if I go to Wal-Mart at 3 am, I am the only customer in the store who is not from India.

bride_of_lister

Dec 12, 2007
chuiu said:
Touché, looks like I'll be eating those words. Strange that the OP would be changed instead of making a new thread though.
It is strange. Maybe someone decided that two pages wern't worth making a new thread over. I do expect this thread to fill with small minded fan-boy rage angst about no ZP this week. Sure I stayed up 'till 2 but I did also do my laundry and looked online for some Avengers comics.

MiniMaharu

Apr 30, 2008
bride_of_lister said:
chuiu said:
It is strange. Maybe someone decided that two pages wern't worth making a new thread over. I do expect this thread to fill with small minded fan-boy rage angst about no ZP this week. Sure I stayed up 'till 2 but I did also do my laundry and looked online for some Avengers comics.
I can't wait for the Avengers movie!

bride_of_lister

Dec 12, 2007
MiniMaharu said:
I can't wait for the Avengers movie!
It sounds like it'll be a lot of fun. I like the way they're doing a WWII Captain America movie as well, it means he can be an Avenger without hand waving his history too much. (and Movie!Tony Stark is made of win and awesome)

Geoffrey42

Aug 22, 2006
My only note: That advertisement that came up afterwards was !NSFW!.

Geez, are you people trying to get me fired?

Drbog

Jun 11, 2008
I might be more annoyed if it wasn't 6pm where I am and I liked this ep also I notice no diffrence between blu-ray or DVD.The format wars is insanity ive never watched a full blu-ray movie and Ive never watch a HD-DVD and have no urge to.