Zero Punctuation: Duke Nukem Forever

JPMotion

Dec 23, 2008
AAAAAAAAAHAHA. God. I LOVE Yahtzee. The only flaw in the otherwise flawless ZP was the disclaimer at the end!

The Ultimate 2

Lord Of Madness
May 13, 2009
Dude, nobody said denial was a pretty thing. But still Its fine to dream sometimes before reality slaps you across the face and puts you back in your place. But still to anybody reading this let's try to cheer Yahtzee up by listing some real games he could review instead. Check out the topic " Games you would like Yahtzee to review" and chip in some ideas.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Bless you, Yahtzee, you mad, beautiful stallion of a game reviewer, you.

And, as usual, curse you for saying it better than I could and faster than I could and somehow still managing to be possible to understand while talking a mile a minute.

dstryfe

Mar 27, 2009
I have no idea why people yell "First!" before watching the damned thing. There's gotta be three or four people who do crap like that every time and get suspended/banned. Sheesh.

Back on topic, that was...absolutely amazing. I didn't see that coming, but it's about the funniest thing I've ever seen. Brilliant satire sir. I tip my hat to you.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Magnikai said:
I was seriously thinking "WHAT?!?!?! IT ACTUALLY CAME OUT!?!?!?!" And then common sense smacked me across the head and I realized he was making it all up....Hilarious

GuNsLiNgEr X said:
....to get banned, sure
How does that get you banned? I'm a little confused on the rules.

blipblop

May 21, 2009
I don´t know if you can post links so im going to do it anyway :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSnNYUbNdfg
this is the reason why the game never was finished, you have to take your time to get to level 70 :) lol

and yeh 12 YEARS FOR A F*CKING FPS!!!!????!!

smithy1234

Dec 12, 2008
Perhaps I'll go out and purchase this game due to the excellent review given by Yahtzee because he says that... HEY!.... Oh you clever lad you. Yahtzee fooled me yet again.

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
This was the funniest review I have ever seen.
Yahtzee....is.....GOD
EDIT: And I like to suck up to people

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
amara2021 said:
I love how his videos are almost as funny when watched without sound in class. I wonder what was up witht the dolpin race with hitler? Can't wait untill lunch to find out!!! This looks like it might be as good as the halo one.
So people other than me do this as well.

When I saw ZP:DNF, I immediately thought "this should be awesome."

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
i just wanna say, i would love yahtzee to review ratchet & clank going commando. just a thought.

anyways,this game is HORRIBLE. yahtzee is way off. the only good part is when you ride a pterodactyl to another planet breathing off of master chiefs air helmet,which you got in the same boss fight that ballimuzz mentioned. bad game. they should have stopped the project.

Go on

Mar 11, 2009
When i saw the title I almost fainted then i realized it was a joke and laughed my ass of