Zero Punctuation: Duke Nukem Forever

Drokles

May 27, 2009
hippykiller said:
WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR JOKING ABOUT IT BE OUT?! i was really looking forward to buying it.
Well, the joke was based on the recent new that their cancelling it or something. It's not like I've read it or anything, but that's somewhat how it is.

So if you didn't know already I guess you'd be disappointed. Although frankly why expect any better?

Typhron

Dec 17, 2008
OH NO MAN U JUST MAD THAT THE GAME HAD THAT BROWN N' GREY GRAPHIC SHIT IT WAS A FUKKIN MASTERPEICE JUST LIKE HALOOO SKRUB

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
From now on, I'll be disappointed by every game that doesn't involve racing Hitler on a dolphin and making ravioli on the moon.

Evil the White

Apr 16, 2009
inu-kun said:
Find the smiliarities between this review and the Valkyria Chronicles reviews.

He haven't played both
*gasp* of course he must have played this, its what he gets paid for

Yahtzee is now officially the best game reviewer in the world for being able to do such an in-depth review on a game that doesn't exist.

TemplarofSteel

Apr 11, 2009
That was pretty good, oddly what made me start laughing loudly was the end bit that said 'He's not "that" hard to impress'

Arella18

Apr 22, 2009
He actually liked the game...oh dear lord that game must be so awesome its ubertasticacly epic. o.o I must play it now...sorry I was planning on playing it anyway I was a fan of dukenukem and I'm interested in seeing this one anyway as usual great job and I'm shocked that any game released now would actually have effort put into the elements of gameplay rather than splattering death phsyics.

May 27, 2009
Truth be told 3DRealms isn't actually dead, they just let their entire dev team go due to lack of funding. Translation: it's a vegetable on life support.

DNF has one chance to survive: Take 2's lawsuit to obtain the code and license they state they paid for prior to the disolution of 3DR's dissolution.

Either way I don't really care as 10 years of dev time can't mean anything good unless you were on the team and got paid to sit around picking your honker for a decade.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Brilliant!!!!!!

I lol'ed so hard!

Thank you for bringing back the humor that was in the first few of your episodes!! Woot!

RedVelvet

May 27, 2009
Honestly, I don't know about this one. I mean, they totally fumbled the ball around the second level and you wouldn't believe how much money you had to loot before you could enter Disneyworld Mars.