Zero Punctuation: Duke Nukem Forever

CodeNameZed

May 19, 2009
Thanks to everyone for belittling me. One minute in I realized the joke of it, and posted it my comment. It was sarcasm, hence "tongue in cheek"

omegatheta

AutoTuning Denton Clone
Dec 4, 2008
i honestly cannot tell you whether the tears i'm crying are from laughter or from splitting my stitches open from laughing...but it is most likely a combination of both....good job Yahtzee good job!

Vrobrolf

Apr 13, 2009
I was completely amazed by the sudden flood of surrealism.

*gives Belgian stamp of approval*

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Yeah, good one Yahtzee. Kicking a dead horse when it's down.

Heres an idea. Make a decent joke and I might actually LAUGH. What happened to the days when you used to be funny?

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
There aren't enough lol's or roflmao's on the internet to truly justify this "review" XD

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Pfffft.

Ok, so I'm supposed to be a idiot for hoping that something half decent might have come out of 3D Realms? Granted, I didn't expect it to happen, but there's no need to insult people for hoping for something good.

runtheplacered

Oct 31, 2007
FelixofMars said:
GuNsLiNgEr X said:
You couldn't have even watched it yet. Why do people bother doing this?
The obvious answer is that they're idiots. But what I want to know is why is it only a 3 day suspension? They need to just start banning people like that.

Wyatt

Feb 14, 2008
ohhh now here is the old yahtzee that makes me laugh right the hell out loud. great 'review' and even more funny when you cant actaly find a review of his of any game that he actualy loved.

just funny on so many levels.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
scotth266 said:
Pfffft.

Ok, so I'm supposed to be a idiot for hoping that something half decent might have come out of 3D Realms? Granted, I didn't expect it to happen, but there's no need to insult people for hoping for something good.
No, there's no need for that.

Unless someone waits for a thing that has been in the studio for over a decade.

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
shMerker said:
Triple G said:
Sorry, but is the game really out or is it just a joke? I know, that this could be a really stupid question but I really want to believe that it is out, but give me just the truth.
There are no stupid questions, but there is such a thing as asking the wrong people. 8 seconds on Google would probably eliminate any ignorance you have on this subject.
I googled it and I got no understanable answer. Sorry that I had the folly to ask a question on a forum. *rolleyes*

runtheplacered

Oct 31, 2007
The Brian J said:
This might be one of the funniest reviews that Yahtzee has done. So brilliant, so clever, so hilarious.
Really? It was just one joke spread out for 5 minutes, or whatever. A quick mention of DNF in a "normal" review would have sufficed. I thought this was kind of a cop out. It definitely didn't feel clever to me considering everybody under the sun has been making fun of DNF in one way or another for awhile now. Maybe our definitions of cleverness differ.

DaxStrife

Late Reviewer
Nov 29, 2007
Very amusing take on one of the biggest jokes of the gaming world for the past decade. Hopefully it'll be the final word on the matter and we can move on to more interesting games.
Oh, and any idea when "inFamous" gets released in Australia? I'd like to see/hear Yahtzee's opinion of it.

Booties

Nov 21, 2007
If this game did come out without me hearing about it until Yahtzee wrote some dumb review about it then I would kill myself. The world will crack in half when it finally does, that's how I'll know.