Zero Punctuation: Duke Nukem Forever

SHBird

Dec 13, 2008
Oh wow, I was NOT expecting this. Bravo, Benjamin Sebastian Godzilla Croshaw, bravo.

Drokles

May 27, 2009
Arella18 said:
He actually liked the game...oh dear lord that game must be so awesome its ubertasticacly epic. o.o I must play it now...sorry I was planning on playing it anyway I was a fan of dukenukem and I'm interested in seeing this one anyway as usual great job and I'm shocked that any game released now would actually have effort put into the elements of gameplay rather than splattering death phsyics.
Just give it a moment to sink in... :)

ray123105

May 27, 2009
ahh duke nukem we al remember him, exept all the twlve year olds pretending to have a job, family, friends... a life

Stewie Plisken

Jan 3, 2009
I'd love to see it, if, you know, the BLOODY THING LOADED AT SOME POINT. Jesus, since the "renovation", half of the time I can't get anything in here to load.

puchead

Dec 18, 2008
i was al ready to go to play.com and buy this fucker-but no......
Yahtzee pulls a dick move extrordinair by revealibg that it wasn't out yet...

Prick......

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, this is going to make me laugh for the next tweleve years...almost makes up for the last tweleve.

gxs

Apr 16, 2009
I think that this is the best review Yahtzee has made..... ever. I have to show it to all my friends that are waiting and will wait 10 more years. :)

Wounded Melody

Jan 19, 2009
Macgyvercas said:
Magnikai said:
I was seriously thinking "WHAT?!?!?! IT ACTUALLY CAME OUT!?!?!?!" And then common sense smacked me across the head and I realized he was making it all up....Hilarious

GuNsLiNgEr X said:
....to get banned, sure
How does that get you banned? I'm a little confused on the rules.
This gets asked every single time.
You get banned if you post before you could have possibly watched the whole video.
And saying FIRST! is annoying.

Tarmon'gaidin

Jan 15, 2009
Wow impressive you must really really hate this game mr. Croshaw. :p

It's really a shame though that It'll never be released, because than we would've had an example to show to al new gamedesigners. An example of how it shouldn't be don just to be clear.

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
I haven't watched the whole thing yet. I'm at 2:47 but this is by far the best and funniest episode of Zero Punctuation!

Feb 23, 2009
Im not sure about this game...Not sure if I could cope with the 14 discs...But I could give it a go I guess.

I watched some cutscenes on Youtube and particulary enjoyed the scene with the mongoose and the puppet. Ahhh...those guys.

Awesome review. One of the best to date. (Y)

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
I must say, that was brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Unskippable had been taking the spotlight from you, Yahtzee, but this shows a lot of your early sarcastic wit that I fell in love with.

azadiscool

Dec 10, 2008
That... was... fucking... amazing.

SATIRE FTW!

Also, did anyone find it oddly fitting that Duke Nukem Forever had a development that took forever?

azadiscool

Dec 10, 2008
puchead said:
i was al ready to go to play.com and buy this fucker-but no......
Yahtzee pulls a dick move extrordinair by revealibg that it wasn't out yet...

Prick......
I really hope you are kidding.

TZer0

Jan 22, 2008
Oh ho ho.. the sarcasm and humiliation. So fun to watch.

Honestly, I didn't see this "review" coming.

d7rth j0e

May 27, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahaha.
oh man that was awesome. best zp in a while. confused when i first saw it, since i'd totally forgotten about the game, and had assumed it wasn't coming out ever. but I suspected a joke when he got to the part about the guys eyes and nose controls (not that those aren't totally great ideas=D).