Zero Punctuation: Fallout: New Vegas

Nvv

Sep 28, 2009
Roofstone said:
I giggled at the freezing ending to his life. Though I wanna ask one thing: Hardcore, is it immersive.. Or just a pain in the royal arse?
Well, it makes things tougher. Stimpaks heal over time etc. so you might consider it just a pain in the arse. But I think it's immersive and very very fun.

darkman80723

Jul 1, 2009
Roofstone said:
I giggled at the freezing ending to his life. Though I wanna ask one thing: Hardcore, is it immersive.. Or just a pain in the royal arse?
Pain in the Royal arse.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Great rev.. hmm.. video. Havent tried hardcore mode ,because the game told me not to at the beginning ,even if it is an oversized DLC for fo3 i still loved it ,but those flies and giant scorpions are really a pain in the ass ,even at higher levels i keep getting my ass handed to me by those things ,unless i want to waste most of my supplies fighting them..

Ryokai

Apr 4, 2010
"It wasn't stealing because they attacked me, so it's mine under the international law of go fuck youself" Best line ever. You listening, Israel?

TheRealGoochman

Apr 7, 2010
his best yet, a whole new twist on his video.....hilarious, witty, and creative (gold star for old people who let you drink toilet water)

kementari

Mar 18, 2008
Anyone recall the name of the music used in this video? I used to know, but I can't recall, and now I want to hunt it down.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
KEM10 said:
Okysho said:
lol! It froze at the end. Well there's another game I don't have to be ashamed of not owning
Pick it up on Black Friday, by then they will have a good number of the bugs sorted out. But you noticed how his only criticisms were soda makes you dehydrated (it does) and it crashed. He had more anger when it came to Batman and he said that was one the better games he has picked up.
Canadian, I had my Thanksgiving in October, plus I don't own a PS3/360

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Hilarious.

I haven't played New Vegas, but besides the strange plus and minus crap, I actually get why the soda counts as making dehydration worse. Soda in real life though it has water as an ingredient, is a beverage that will dehydrate you. Learned that a long time ago, when I was just drinking soda during the summer.

Sep 4, 2009
The Wolfenstein reviews is now my *2nd* favourite ZP episode. Bravo Yahtzee.

Was that sample from Glenn Miller or Jive Bunny & The Master Mixers? I can't tell.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
KEM10 said:
Okysho said:
lol! It froze at the end. Well there's another game I don't have to be ashamed of not owning
Pick it up on Black Friday, by then they will have a good number of the bugs sorted out. But you noticed how his only criticisms were soda makes you dehydrated (it does) and it crashed. He had more anger when it came to Batman and he said that was one the better games he has picked up.
No, don't try to fight the hordes on Black Friday. Injuries will happen.

Oh and I don't know why people are complaining that soda dehydrates them in the game. Though I haven't played the game, I like that it does. Reason, soda in real life dehydrates you. It does have water as an ingredient, but it has a lot of others that dehydrate you. Drink just soda, lots of soda during the summer and see how you feel.

Drop_D-Bombshell

Doing Nothing Productive...
Apr 17, 2010
Yet again brilliant review. I was wondering about whether you liked it or not, but after watching it again and seeing the first bit about Fallout 3 it answered my question.

Can't wait for next week.