Zero Punctuation: Halo Wars

MIB2

Apr 1, 2009
ROFL, pony jam, is it made from ponys or for ponys? also, Leeroy Jenkins has got a memorial?!??

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
A great video there, all the reviews were funny.
I can say that the cross-over was a great success.

KamachoMcSagget

Mar 22, 2009
The part at the begining with xblades was funny, along with the rest. The ass shots at that part kinda made me want to check it out, but I learned my lesson from getting Onechanbara that i cant base game quality on shmexy women (as i am so tense to tell anyone who would listen)

Heroic One

Aug 29, 2007
Making a thousand tanks and just vaporizing all opposition is how every RTS is played, you're not missing anything.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
Strong Intelligent said:
Heh, YAhtzee's "RAAHGR I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" seemes like a Homestar ref.

I actually prefered G+P's section to Yahtzee's.
I liked yatzee's more but I loved the way it was mixed between the two and shower G+P having a go at it.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Who wants a Pony Jam T-Shirt! http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/ponyjam

Destroy Gundam

Feb 20, 2009
The bit where the imps do a review caught me off guard. Which was the point, I suppose, so clever move there, Yahtzee.

I do agree with the review of Halo Wars. RTS games have always struck me as being almost tailor-made for the PC much in the same way fighting games seem almost tailor-made for consoles.

Matey

Jun 25, 2008
haha thats what you get for trying an RTS on console. let alone a halo RTS on console.

try dawn of war 2. i think youd enjoy the single player since it isnt about swarming hordes of units. just 4 squads to keep your eye on.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Yahtzee is awesome when he's mad. I loved the last line.
Graham should stick to Unskippable. He's a lot funnier with that. I'm glad that Yahtzee is also a fan of Unskippable. I have to ask was the video sponsor an April Fools' joke?

koolgool

Feb 7, 2009
Dude from Unskippable did just as well as Yahtzee did in his guest appearance.

That being said... stick to your day jobs. xD While the guest appearance thing is entertaining, I could probably only handle it every once in a great while.

Amaurus

Mar 30, 2009
Unskippable did OK with this but i still think Yahtzee is a lot better. And just face it people, RTS's aren't easy to play on consoles like Yahtzee said.

Matu Flp Krwfe

Apr 1, 2009
How to select all flying pricks for tactical insertion: Select all Pricks with the left bumper button and then press the right trigger until the picture of the flying prick is highlighted.

This also helps selecting individual types of units so you can do more than just give the "Get 'em!!!" command to all your units.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Yahtzee did a better job as a guest star on Unskippable than Graham did on ZP

Pheel0

Jan 15, 2009
Great, great, GREAT episode! I really loved both Grahams' part, Yahtzees' part and the...demon-thing (dog, I guess) part! Again, great episode!GJ!

RummyStarlight

Apr 1, 2009
Excellent review as always ^_^ thank you for making these videos for all of us to watch and enjoy. Laughter always makes people feel good. I personally thought that the guy from unskippable did a great job with his mini review. I think he did a great job adapting his own writing to the style and speed of a ZP skit. In fact the amount of imagery and writing on the screen at any one time reminds me of the early ZP videos. I really enjoy having so much content that I even have to pause the video to absorb it all, so I appreciate that the Unskippable guy's section was packed. Great video, the both of you =D