Zero Punctuation: Holiday 2010

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
It wasn't even 5 minutes of his quips. grrr, false advertisement, bait and switch!

Migratingchimp

Jun 7, 2010
Well seeing as how it was so disjointed. I'm just going to comment on how much fun I had reading "Mogworld" over the weekend. Got it for Christmas and was pleasantly entranced by Jim, Meryl, and Thaddeus. Fun book thanks Yahtzee.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Quote me if you were actually going to comtemplate how awesome he is...cause I was....lol sad face : (

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
I really don't remember all of these, but I guess that makes it easier to enjoy. I'm sure that whole "Jokes get less funny the more you hear them." bit doesn't apply if you don't remember the joke.

JoshuaMadoc

Sep 3, 2008
Yahtzee ends 2010 with an end-segment that's one parts Edgar Allen Poe and one parts Christopher Lee. Spooky.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Fangobra said:
Anybody else notice that "escapistmagazine.com" is misspelt in the credit at the end?
No... Because it's not.

EDIT: Oh wait... Yes it is!

That's shocking.

(I looked at the wrong bit)

Lord Penney

Dec 26, 2010
Officially the best clip show I've ever seen since it actually included moments that made me laugh. Keep up the good work Yahtzee!

Salem_Wolf

Jul 9, 2009
I really thought that the 4 and a half minutes would be spent in silence. Thankfully, it was a good time waster nonetheless. Out of all those, though, the War Quote was the best because I too would yell, "HOLY SHIT, DID ANYONE SEE THAT?!"

Just sayin'.

Also, happy holidays, Yahtzee! I hope for more awesomeness from you in 2011!

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
RandallJohn said:
Am I the only one who LOVED the ending?
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine,
Though seen of none save him whose strenuous tongue
Can burst Joy's grape against his palate fine;
His soul shall taste the sadness of her might,
And be among her cloudy trophies hung.